Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got released early from work early by my supervisor-I work a 2 hour shift and I fill in if someone calls in sick-and so I clock out and head up stairs. I hold the door open for 2 people, one a person who works upstairs and the other, another supervisor.

He works for Passenger Service, I work for Ground Service so he has no authority over me anyway, he supervises another section.

Anyway, so he asks me who I'm covering, I said "no one I'm flex", he's like "who unflexed you?" So I tell him. Lool he says "no we need you, so go clock back in". I told him "naw, I'm gone" and walked off and grabbed my peanut butter from the lunchroom and dipped.

Its weird, I was just telling my homeboy/coworker that I feel like people try to conquer me. He said "welcome to the real world" but he's white. I didn't elaborate on what I meant but I was saying it as a black man who's not only 6'4", but handsome and intelligent, as well as athletic. I feel like people are trying to conquer me.

When I got into work, I went to get coffee and a passenger service agent started speaking to me. I had already clocked in but started at 1230 and got to the break room at 1233 and this girl who has some kind of weird obsession with me sees me so I wave. She's already off and clocked off but says to me "aren't you on at 1230?" I respond with "yes" she says "well spot 8 needs your help" so I went got dressed and checked things out. Nobody was doing anything and spot 8 didn't call for help. It was mad weird.

Either way that's just something I'm realizing.

On another note a cool male coworker asked me if I just got done running cause I was wearing soccer warm ups and was like "man you look really toned and in shape what are you doing?" Felt good to hear and he's a cool guy so I asked how his back was BC he hurt it and tried to encourage him to go on light duty.

But yeah thoughts completed.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You know, I can't stand when people can't take a hint. Especially when you have communicated concerns to said individual and they still don't get it.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, I can't stand when people can't take a hint. Especially when you have communicated concerns to said individual and they still don't get it.
Youre an adult, hints are for babies. They cry when they're hungry or tired. If you know what you want to say but don't then you should be frustrated with yourself

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got 2 people to tap out in ju jutsu today. 2 white belts but they have marks on their belts which means they're closer to promotion. I got another guy but I had the position he just showed me how to do the submission and allowed me so I don't count it, but I was happy to have fun. As I'm finally starting to get better.

Felt bad for my teacher though, he had his 3 year anniversary party for the gym and asked me if I was going and I said yes, then I got pointed towards that muay thai seminar instead. I know the seminar was better but I just wish I could have been at both things.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Youre an adult, hints are for babies. They cry when they're hungry or tired. If you know what you want to say but don't then you should be frustrated with yourself
I also said i communicated my concerns already and the individual still does not get it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you value the relationship with the person, keep trying. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you value the relationship with the person, keep trying. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.
There is no relationship but it's a more of a cordial thing if we do come in contact.

Problem is the women keeps asking the same thing whenever she see's me on a social media site,knowing dang well I've told her the answer I have given her; and the reasons. And even though I've ignored her, still the same thing