Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I gave this middle eastern mfer a jump start at the gas station.
a$$hole hooks the jumper cables up backwards and fukks my car, now it won't start. Pretty sure he killed my starter.
Unlikely dude would've helped me if the situations were reversed, esp considering he had no problem leaving once he got his car working.
Spent all night getting my car towed home, thank god I had roadside rescue.

Now my car is probably going to take flood damage again for the second time in 7 days.

My luck :merchant:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally going to sit down to write some things out.

Lately I've been short tempered and worn out with work. Showed up late from lunch and my coworkers needed me, and a friend of mine said I let them down. I felt bad, I didn't know that it was even happening I just ends up getting into a convo with some other people and got distracted.

Anyway, same night I went to friends get together and chilled over there, that was cool and the next day I went to this muay thai seminar.

The MT seminar was pretty cool, it was held by the man that popularized it in the 70s named chai sirisute. He's the grandmaster of thai boxing in the US I believe and probably elsewhere too. Learned some more techniques and he told me to work on my knees. Then my Ajarn came there and they were making their rounds and he's like "is this your student?" And my ajarn said yes and he like "work on his knees". Loool. He's an old thai man, like I said he brought MT to the US in 70's. I only paid for one class but my ajarn insists on me going to th one today too. I'm going I just trip bc it's 150 all together and even though I live at home I'm trying my very best to save (still have $6000 in savings). It's definitely worth it and I am learning a lot. It was from 11-5 too loool.

After that I showered went downtown to learn some coding and ended up sitting by this girl from usc who was travelling an couch surfacing who was in love with Portland lol. I ended up getting in my car with her and we went to this spooky odd cafe that she wanted to check out and we spoke and chilled.

It was hella cool but odd, but she was telling me that I should do my travelling thing and to give things up. She was only 19 too. I met her around 10 and I dropped her off at the place she was staying at 1. So a good few hours of genuine talk with a stranger. Then I went back downtown to grab pizza and walked back to my car as I ate it. I saw the club people, saw a few people I knew and said what's up. Lol it's weird that club ish be so like weird and not real but I guess it is real at the same time. Like I just like to look at the people and the women but I don't even want to bother going in to one anymore.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Finally going to sit down to write some things out.

Lately I've been short tempered and worn out with work. Showed up late from lunch and my coworkers needed me, and a friend of mine said I let them down. I felt bad, I didn't know that it was even happening I just ends up getting into a convo with some other people and got distracted.

Anyway, same night I went to friends get together and chilled over there, that was cool and the next day I went to this muay thai seminar.

The MT seminar was pretty cool, it was held by the man that popularized it in the 70s named chai sirisute. He's the grandmaster of thai boxing in the US I believe and probably elsewhere too. Learned some more techniques and he told me to work on my knees. Then my Ajarn came there and they were making their rounds and he's like "is this your student?" And my ajarn said yes and he like "work on his knees". Loool. He's an old thai man, like I said he brought MT to the US in 70's. I only paid for one class but my ajarn insists on me going to th one today too. I'm going I just trip bc it's 150 all together and even though I live at home I'm trying my very best to save (still have $6000 in savings). It's definitely worth it and I am learning a lot. It was from 11-5 too loool.

After that I showered went downtown to learn some coding and ended up sitting by this girl from usc who was travelling an couch surfacing who was in love with Portland lol. I ended up getting in my car with her and we went to this spooky odd cafe that she wanted to check out and we spoke and chilled.

It was hella cool but odd, but she was telling me that I should do my travelling thing and to give things up. She was only 19 too. I met her around 10 and I dropped her off at the place she was staying at 1. So a good few hours of genuine talk with a stranger. Then I went back downtown to grab pizza and walked back to my car as I ate it. I saw the club people, saw a few people I knew and said what's up. Lol it's weird that club ish be so like weird and not real but I guess it is real at the same time. Like I just like to look at the people and the women but I don't even want to bother going in to one anymore.

That's a real productive, real awesome day.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like my guy friend but when he goes off and starts speaking the truth I be like :noah: he's always on that "be happy in a good mood crap" but he be having some legit rants that have me howling with laughter. It always starts off with "I'm not even trying to be negative..."

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I gave this middle eastern mfer a jump start at the gas station.
a$$hole hooks the jumper cables up backwards and fukks my car, now it won't start. Pretty sure he killed my starter.
Unlikely dude would've helped me if the situations were reversed, esp considering he had no problem leaving once he got his car working.
Spent all night getting my car towed home, thank god I had roadside rescue.

Now my car is probably going to take flood damage again for the second time in 7 days.

My luck :merchant:
I feel you. My damn car fukked up on me so ive had to call off Saturday and today :snoop:

Since the car wreck and dealing with buying a clunker, my life has been so stressful lately. I hope I dont get fired.

Im just trying to get over this hump during a difficult point in my life.