Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sometimes if a girl can't take the D, it's not because you're too big. She might just be constipated and there's not enough room down there to host a party.
:ld:
196157.gif

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Its a thin line between sassy and well plain old bitter. And these sour bitter all ways negative women. Im not fukking with em point blank period. I don't care how you look, how much you make or none of that shyt. Act your age not your damn shoe size. That shyt ain't hot, it ain't cute. Its unacceptable and down right immature. Instead of saying some negative cynical everyone is a critic shyt. be quiet. If you aint got nothing good to say, don't say nothing disrespectful. Its like women have no morals, or home training, or something. shyt is unfukking believable. Sorry for the cursing

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Its a thin line between sassy and well plain old bitter. And these sour bitter all ways negative women. Im not fukking with em point blank period. I don't care how you look, how much you make or none of that shyt. Act your age not your damn shoe size. That shyt ain't hot, it ain't cute. Its unacceptable and down right immature. Instead of saying some negative cynical everyone is a critic shyt. be quiet. If you aint got nothing good to say, don't say nothing disrespectful. Its like women have no morals, or home training, or something. shyt is unfukking believable. Sorry for the cursing
Not all.....but some.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Of course. I appreciate the women who
Not all.....but some.
Let their actions speak louder than words. And who most importantly keep their Word. Your word is your bond. I just don't put up with foolishness. That's it. I don't care if it only happened once, or you were joking or whatever else excuse people use as a crutch instead of taking a chill pill, checking themselves, and accepting responsibility for their actions. I tell people all the time at work, if you gone come to work with a shytty attitude, stay home. I don't need nor want your negativity in my circumference.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
None of my loud connects picking up their phone :francis: these weed pushers don't be having no typa work ethic , and these the same nikkas boasting on facebook talking bout "I'm a hustler" and cliche ass hustler quotes on instagram . These nikkas is trash :camby:

All ways good to have reliable connects, clientele and contacts for those droughts. I know the feeling

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Of course. I appreciate the women who Let their actions speak louder than words. And who most importantly keep their Word. Your word is your bond. I just don't put up with foolishness. That's it. I don't care if it only happened once, or you were joking or whatever else excuse people use as a crutch instead of taking a chill pill, checking themselves, and accepting responsibility for their actions. I tell people all the time at work, if you gone come to work with a shytty attitude, stay home. I don't need nor want your negativity in my circumference.
Yep. Excuse yourself when people start acting foolish.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
99% of these damm IT/Comm/Telcom
recruiters are from India

and have the worst English speaking ability:dwillhuh:

i legit dont even know wtf they saying on the phone to me:dwillhuh: