Girls just wanna have fun :manny:
A woman is something else :hmm:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:snoop: hate to see my young black brehs and brehettes come into my building for an interview and the way the look is terrible. fukk all that "be yourself" bullshyt. You want a job in corporate America from these white folks? Than image is everything.

Saw a breh with twist in his hair like Kendric Lamar, saw a chick with red hair, tats on her arms showing, and multiple piercings in her ears, like :wtf: hell is wrong you people, who prepped yall niccas to make yall think this shyt was ok?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't know if I can take this retail shyt much longer.

This incident has me feeling like :fire: :to: :mindblown: :what::pacspit: all at the same damn time.

Cant take this shyt no more. I just wanna make decent money and stop stressing :snoop:

I'm almost 29 and feeling like I could die from a heart attack at any moment. I'm glad my metabolism is amazing but something gotta give soon.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:snoop: hate to see my young black brehs and brehettes come into my building for an interview and the way the look is terrible. fukk all that "be yourself" bullshyt. You want a job in corporate America from these white folks? Than image is everything.

Saw a breh with twist in his hair like Kendric Lamar, saw a chick with red hair, tats on her arms showing, and multiple piercings in her ears, like :wtf: hell is wrong you people, who prepped yall niccas to make yall think this shyt was ok?
young brehs and brehettes gotta learn how to play the game :smh:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Alright....let me know how yall feel about this:

Just witnessed the product of some serious resentment, jealous, or fear.

What would make a person or group overlook the obvious in order to denigrate, embarrass, or hold someone back out of spite?

It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

While all rational observers are like :wtf: because of some of these hate-driven decisions. Nonsensical decisions to freeze a person out or humble that person.

Its like going to the YMCA and a bunch a scrubs trying to overlook Steph Curry and make him sit on the sidelines. Or a bunch of Precious-looking monsters trying to exclude Halle Berry from the beauty contest.

These people disturbed the natural order of things and destroyed their own credibility by going against logic....all in an effort to sideline someone that they cannot figure out or break.

The natural reaction is to :pacspit:. But its best to simply stay the course without acknowledging the slights. :obama:.
But we ain't forgetting that you just exposed yourself. :demonic:

The public knows and sees the way a corrupt group will try to rearrange heaven and earth to tear down something they envy or fear. :ufdup:

Silence on the topic is the best way to handle it.....the silence makes the decisions seem even worse. :lbafro:

Streets is Watching... :mjmad8:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

What would make a person or group overlook the obvious in order to denigrate, embarrass, or hold someone back out of spite?

While all rational observers are like :wtf: because of some of these hate-driven decisions. Nonsensical decisions to freeze a person out or humble that person.

Its like going to the YMCA and a bunch a scrubs trying to overlook Steph Curry and make him sit on the sidelines. Or a bunch of Precious-looking monsters trying to exclude Halle Berry from the beauty contest.

These people disturbed the natural order of things and destroyed their own credibility by going against logic....all in an effort to sideline someone that they cannot figure out or break.

The natural reaction is to :pacspit:. But its best to simply stay the course without acknowledging the slights. :obama:.

The public knows and sees the way a corrupt group will try to rearrange heaven and earth to tear down something they envy or fear. :ufdup:

Silence on the topic is the best way to handle it.....the silence makes the decisions seem even worse. :lbafro:

:lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So what happened?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
So what happened?
Sorry for being cryptic. Just had to let out the general scenario without giving details - Just to see if anyone has experienced this before.

Its not job-related though.

One thing I know and will tell anyone: Don't let anyone try to dim your light, steal your smile, or damage your positive outlook and demeanor. Be above that madness.

People are miserable.

Its a good thing a breh has so many other things working for him. Otherwise it would have been hard to swallow without fireworks.

'Waitin for you to break, make your first mistake....'

:sas2: