Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
gas station car wash :blessed:self serve is lowering my human interaction stress levels significantly :blessed:if the displaced workers were better at customer service i guess i'd feel more sympathy :beli::pacspit:i think it's about to rain though :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Welp, informed leadership of my impending move. They weren't happy cuz they see a pretty critical role for me in the future. Their immediate reaction was ask if I could work out of a York, PA location.

Looked that shyt up, its 4 states and 5 hour drive away :mjcry:

Hopefully something can be worked out though, not ready to look for another gig or be a house husband. Maybe I can get them to give me a travel budget so I can on site every so often? :feedme:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Maybe ya'll 'll pray for me
But I don't mean once or even twice, I mean every day for me
So I'm on my knees, there's gotta be a better way for me
Open these windows and these doors, but demons stay with me
And baby that's okay with me

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I went "swimming" Sunday at the pool and got a bunch of water in my ear. Wake up Monday with a throbbing ear ache and half damn deaf. Go get some eardrops and have been using those but now all my other sinuses are backed up. :why: head throbbing, eyes hurt, Nose semi stuffed. It's awful. But I'll be dammed if I go to a dr.

• Dap

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Welp, informed leadership of my impending move. They weren't happy cuz they see a pretty critical role for me in the future. Their immediate reaction was ask if I could work out of a York, PA location.

Looked that shyt up, its 4 states and 5 hour drive away :mjcry:

Hopefully something can be worked out though, not ready to look for another gig or be a house husband. Maybe I can get them to give me a travel budget so I can on site every so often? :feedme:
Not sure if you would like York. Plus its too far away from wifey.

If they want you, they won't make an unreasonable offer. Maybe you can work from home.

I understand the hassle of job hunting but you are skilled and will land something in a short span of time.

Just enjoy the ride. Your wife has your back. Jobs come and go. They very well may allow you to work remotely.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It's crazy how little I car these days about women doing freaky shyt.

I've had girls constantly tell me the freaky shyt they'd do to me or let me do to them.

19 year old me would be like :gladbron:

25 year old me is just like :beli:

It's like how many other people have you done it to? I doubt I'm the 1st person who's nut you swallowed or the 1st person who you let go raw on :aicmon:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I went "swimming" Sunday at the pool and got a bunch of water in my ear. Wake up Monday with a throbbing ear ache and half damn deaf. Go get some eardrops and have been using those but now all my other sinuses are backed up. :why: head throbbing, eyes hurt, Nose semi stuffed. It's awful. But I'll be dammed if I go to a dr.

atleast you can swim, i cant

• Dap

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
fresh cut.....

memorial day was :noah: for me

but i cant wait until sunday. this thick thigh chick brittish done invite me to this event on Decatur Street. I know nothing but dancers and fine ass women going to be in the spot. stay scheming

#flyboyetiquette

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
MTE4MDAzNDEwMzQ0MjQ4ODQ2.jpg

:dead: ike turner looking like a black beetle

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: got damn office nazi. Coworker is mad because someone from a different department in the office came over to use our water cooler. Is it that damn serious??? Like nicca do you own the water?? Like nicca it's not like you paid for that shyt out of your pocket, we all work for the same damn company :mindblown:
:laff: at my old gig it was like that when people wore jeans and it wasn't a Friday. Mind your damn business.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:what: got damn office nazi. Coworker is mad because someone from a different department in the office came over to use our water cooler. Is it that damn serious??? Like nicca do you own the water?? Like nicca it's not like you paid for that shyt out of your pocket, we all work for the same damn company :mindblown:
Its always one :francis:

• Dap