Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life wont let me be great! My skate broke last night and I don't even feel like the hassle of getting that shyt fixed. Oh well I needed to tighten up on my budget anyway and skating can get expensive. At least I don't have to ride to NY today.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
The gulf of mexico is just murky and disgusting.:scust: Last year for Memorial Day, the Galveston seawall smelled of dead fish and other sea life because of the excess washed up seaweed on the beach.

I can't wait to get the hell out of Texas.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Life wont let me be great! My skate broke last night and I don't even feel like the hassle of getting that shyt fixed. Oh well I needed to tighten up on my budget anyway and skating can get expensive. At least I don't have to ride to NY today.
You have those special skates with the small wheels? Those dudes with the small wheels be stunting on everyone at the rink....all in the video, all on the record, dancing.....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have those special skates with the small wheels? Those dudes with the small wheels be stunting on everyone at the rink....all in the video, all on the record, dancing.....
I have 57mm wheels and those are large in comparison but I know what you're talking about. The smaller the wheel the faster you can pivot. I think some people even use skateboard wheels.

There are some skaters that use small wooden wheels and they have NO GRIP. They just slide all over the place all night.