Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i guess we should be grateful he wasn't dropping n bombs this time :manny:

:russ:

this nikka was saying this earlier tho

Have fun with this thread. I'm not going back and forth with any of you. The weather's nice. Don't stress out people you may not possibly meet in your life time on a message board.

Btw...why do I feel like this thread was made for dap?

Lol. Like Y's crazy. :yeshrug:Have fun today and enjoy life.

now you wanna be mad again? :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So this past weekend...ESPECIALLY Saturday we had a major tropical depression come through...pouring rain...cars getting stalled out in flooded parts of the island, the works...and I had to spend most of the day after working out driving my girl in that shytty weather around to get errands done that I told her to do during the week last week while she could use her mom's car but nooo, its just a few things for her hair and her party :francis:

I mention how I wanted to get some food from this seafood spot because I hadn't eaten from them in a minute...but based on how bad the weather and traffic was, how long it took for me to take her to all the places she needed to go and get her birthday present (she thought I was picking up something for my grandmother and stayed in the car while I grabbed her present)..I ended up only eating some eggs and spinach and had whey for the entire day I went to sleep so fukking angry brehs...I literally slept like Beli...except the eyes were closed.:beli:

Today she unexpectedly went and got my lunch from the restaurant and I got some afternoon delight on top of it :ohlawd:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Been through so much shyt in the past five months.

From January to now:

- had no place to stay here in NY so I had to sleep in my car from time to time.
- got arrested and went to jail
- had to go days without showering, food, or basic amenities
- had to use McDonald's and burger king wifi to send out resumes and fill out online applications for jobs
- finally got a job and that didn't work out with the southern poverty law center
- had to finesse McDonald's drive through for a while for free food when I had no money
-went to the hospital for a (near) drug overdose (heart problems related to it)
- was still sleeping in my car during all of this. Under a bridge. Next to a graveyard.
- incurred $786 in parking tickets as well
- eventually went to court where all my charges (that would of resulted in a misdemeanor was taken down to a $200 fine)
- got this wall street insurance job and was still homeless at the time and had to use the same McDonald's and burger king restaurant wifi connects for online training courses to get my insurance license to officially work for them.
- went to the hospital again for a rolled ankle
- took the training course for my job three times and my proctored exam cause I failed twice and passed the third time.
- a day before my state exam...I get into a near fatal car wreck. I'm okay though.
- had to pawn my laptop (which I needed for work) for money to get my car towed.
- the people I got into a wreck with were some dirty fukkin Arabs who said they'd fix my car free of charge to avoid cops or insurance but non stop asked me for $2,000 that I didn't have. They would call me up to six times a day and leave endless text messages for almost two weeks. I was low key being extorted until I just told them I'd straight up have the police on their assets and they stopped.
- been moving around from apartment sublet to bed and breakfast to the ymca to car...for almost five days in the past five months I had no roof over my head. And was essentially homeless. Thankfully not completely begging out in the streets for change homeless...but I was living out in the street for a couple of days.

So I apologize if my posts in the past up to now seem super angry and on edge...not to excuse it...but to let you understand I've been going through hell while trying to maintain a heavenly stance.

Been trying to get my life right and enjoy the only one I have for 30 years of my life. Why does it seem like every time i try...something has to go wrong?

Hopefully that's happening...last two weeks have been a goddammit nightmare with this car accident...:snoop:

I haven't even told friends or family about the garbage I've been through since I came back to NYC cause it's been frustrating and stressing me to death :snoop:

I feel like shyt right now and that takes a lot. Keep your head up and move to the south. Houston or Atlanta would be a good start for you. Unless you live in the projects or some camera carrying c00n hipster NYC doesn't want you there. fukk that city. They retired all the good buses. :scust:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Bout to try a new hamburger recipe tonight :lupe: shyt better be piff, cause i'm hungry than a motherfukk :demonic:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this past weekend...ESPECIALLY Saturday we had a major tropical depression come through...pouring rain...cars getting stalled out in flooded parts of the island, the works...and I had to spend most of the day after working out driving my girl in that shytty weather around to get errands done that I told her to do during the week last week while she could use her mom's car but nooo, its just a few things for her hair and her party :francis:

I mention how I wanted to get some food from this seafood spot because I hadn't eaten from them in a minute...but based on how bad the weather and traffic was, how long it took for me to take her to all the places she needed to go and get her birthday present (she thought I was picking up something for my grandmother and stayed in the car while I grabbed her present)..I ended up only eating some eggs and spinach and had whey for the entire day I went to sleep so fukking angry brehs...I literally slept like Beli...except the eyes were closed.:beli:

Today she unexpectedly went and got my lunch from the restaurant and I got some afternoon delight on top of it :ohlawd:
Where you stay at?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Brehs, you ever see a chick so fine or with a ass so fat, that it had your mind blown, that you didn't even have a chance to say a damn thing to her. She walked by too damn quick.

I wish I could share that vision with you brehs, the ass was so fat:mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nice is it expensive to live there? I'm trying to get out to st lucia for a vacation
As with everything, location, location, location. The northside of the island is more expensive than the south due to the great obstruction free view of the ocean. The south is downtown with the waterfront, cruise ship docks, all the shopping, etc

...(for vacationing) it depends on your standards and the location. If you're staying at the Ritz while dining at Ocieana, Benni Igunas and the SandBar while doing water sports and spending dough on Main Street during the day...you gon spend some dough :heh:

Owning land is hard here since we mostly get Danish folks (Denmark used to own the Virgin Islands...even my grandfather on my mother's side is Danish) coming bike to purchase land since they got that generational wealth that most blacks here don't have...it's a shame really. My family is going to own next year hopefully though :steviej:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Im the opposite of a horder
i just throw away random shyt cause i hate clutter

so i was just in my garage looking for shyt to throw away

and i just thought of all the foreign currency i collected over the years

i had a book filled with money from over 30 dif countries
i had it with me in Afghanistan and when i left I shipped it in a pelican box along with other shyt

and it never made it back

one of them fakkit ass Air Force custom nikkas stole my shyt:mjcry: