Reppin
דעת
tumblr_nkx0zkTSU91qlsrn9o1_540.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sure hope so.

Tbh...If it wasn't for my trip to the beach I seriously would of just committed that last week. And not cared. The older I get the worse my life gets.

And now I'm at a bed and breakfast in Brighton beach and I'm gonna be so fukking late for work...for the only real job I've had since I graduated college. Cause I have to figure out how long it will take to get from the ass end of Brooklyn to wall street. If I get fired then fukking it. I hate existence more and more each day :mjcry:

I'm sick of this shyt. Haven't been able to afford to get a haircut...running around NYC trying to find a place to stay. Had to sell my laptop again just to have cash to have a place to stay...When will life finally get fukking easy for me? :mjcry:
Did you call them? Why would you go to the ass end of Brooklyn and not leave so you can get to work on time? You have steady income now, use that shyt to your advantage.

Your situation has been fukked up for a long time, you can't expect it to be straightened out over night. You better keep sleeping in that damn car and getting the free food hookup until you stack some bread.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So i've found a 10 week course that teaches front-end web development that i want to take. But its $3500 :patrice:

While i feel it would be VERY beneficial its gonna put me behind on paying off my car... Gonna hit up my regional manager and see if the job will pick up the tab :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i've found a 10 week course that teaches front-end web development that i want to take. But its $3500 :patrice:

While i feel it would be VERY beneficial its gonna put me behind on paying off my car... Gonna hit up my regional manager and see if the job will pick up the tab :lupe:
If your job won't pay for it, there will be another course.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I seriously fukking hate people.

So many people just saying I can't fukking help you with anything...making my life difficult. If another 9/11 happened today I'd laugh my fukking as off cause the whole lot of a ya fukked Americans deserve to die.

the first step is to stop blaming other people for your problems. :francis: take responsibility. you are a grown ass man.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Doggie...(No disrespect breh, may I call you Doggie?) -

You may want to change your thought patterns and words that you type and verbalize.

From what you have written, you are coming out of some of worst times and there is daylight on the horizon. You now have a job and roof over your head...and your vehicle.

You made it through without some of the basic necessities.

Now...you don't need to be late for work and set yourself back again. Get to work...on time...and do not sabotage yourself with any negativity.

Think positively, talk positively...and see what happens. Before you reject this method, try it. Reject it if things still don't change.

The hardest times are behind you. So don't give up now. Don't even take your mind there, with talk of giving up.

:mjx:

I seriously fukking hate people.

So many people just saying I can't fukking help you with anything...making my life difficult. If another 9/11 happened today I'd laugh my fukking as off cause the whole lot of a ya fukked Americans deserve to die.

1365350937_Kanye-West-Blank-stare.gif