Reppin
VOID
I need this sweater mayne...
GOTOHELL_1024x1024.jpg

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Been through so much shyt in the past five months.

From January to now:

- had no place to stay here in NY so I had to sleep in my car from time to time.
- got arrested and went to jail
- had to go days without showering, food, or basic amenities
- had to use McDonald's and burger king wifi to send out resumes and fill out online applications for jobs
- finally got a job and that didn't work out with the southern poverty law center
- had to finesse McDonald's drive through for a while for free food when I had no money
-went to the hospital for a (near) drug overdose (heart problems related to it)
- was still sleeping in my car during all of this. Under a bridge. Next to a graveyard.
- incurred $786 in parking tickets as well
- eventually went to court where all my charges (that would of resulted in a misdemeanor was taken down to a $200 fine)
- got this wall street insurance job and was still homeless at the time and had to use the same McDonald's and burger king restaurant wifi connects for online training courses to get my insurance license to officially work for them.
- went to the hospital again for a rolled ankle
- took the training course for my job three times and my proctored exam cause I failed twice and passed the third time.
- a day before my state exam...I get into a near fatal car wreck. I'm okay though.
- had to pawn my laptop (which I needed for work) for money to get my car towed.
- the people I got into a wreck with were some dirty fukkin Arabs who said they'd fix my car free of charge to avoid cops or insurance but non stop asked me for $2,000 that I didn't have. They would call me up to six times a day and leave endless text messages for almost two weeks. I was low key being extorted until I just told them I'd straight up have the police on their assets and they stopped.
- been moving around from apartment sublet to bed and breakfast to the ymca to car...for almost five days in the past five months I had no roof over my head. And was essentially homeless. Thankfully not completely begging out in the streets for change homeless...but I was living out in the street for a couple of days.

So I apologize if my posts in the past up to now seem super angry and on edge...not to excuse it...but to let you understand I've been going through hell while trying to maintain a heavenly stance.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Been trying to get my life right and enjoy the only one I have for 30 years of my life. Why does it seem like every time i try...something has to go wrong?

Hopefully that's happening...last two weeks have been a goddammit nightmare with this car accident...:snoop:

I haven't even told friends or family about the garbage I've been through since I came back to NYC cause it's been frustrating and stressing me to death :snoop:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It can be 100 degrees outside and my parents will not put the A/C on...

"Turn the fan on"..... Lol

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Can't sleep....

young cat who became sort of like a younger brother to me ask me to go to his HS graduation....said he has a ticket for me. Told him his family should get it and the ppl that are close to him. Kid told me that's why I'm giving it to you. It's a feeling I cannot even describe.

Let me tell you something, I met this kid when he was 17 a yr ago.... I clearly got him by almost 9 yrs. For his age, kid probably the most mature 17/18 yr old I've ever come across. Real talk....Kid has nothing but positive energy. I used pick at him telling him that's the "turn the other cheek" like Christian in him. Then I messed around became a born again Christian early of this yr. Real talk, he helped me get my fiance back along with his pastor's help.

What's so ill about this all? I'm suppose to get married in September I have only 2 best men, wanted 3...I have my father and my lil brother...I spoke to my father 2 weeks ago about adding him since he not only helped me get my fiance back, he's like family now and I'm not afraid to say this young dude change me though. I feel as though I already had a good grip on life, but some demons and temptations from the past still follows you. It's great to have good ppl around you to challenge you on improving yourself.
:mjcry:

Stay on the right path breh.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Been through so much shyt in the past five months.

From January to now:

- had no place to stay here in NY so I had to sleep in my car from time to time.
- got arrested and went to jail
- had to go days without showering, food, or basic amenities
- had to use McDonald's and burger king wifi to send out resumes and fill out online applications for jobs
- finally got a job and that didn't work out with the southern poverty law center
- had to finesse McDonald's drive through for a while for free food when I had no money
-went to the hospital for a (near) drug overdose (heart problems related to it)
- was still sleeping in my car during all of this. Under a bridge. Next to a graveyard.
- incurred $786 in parking tickets as well
- eventually went to court where all my charges (that would of resulted in a misdemeanor was taken down to a $200 fine)
- got this wall street insurance job and was still homeless at the time and had to use the same McDonald's and burger king restaurant wifi connects for online training courses to get my insurance license to officially work for them.
- went to the hospital again for a rolled ankle
- took the training course for my job three times and my proctored exam cause I failed twice and passed the third time.
- a day before my state exam...I get into a near fatal car wreck. I'm okay though.
- had to pawn my laptop (which I needed for work) for money to get my car towed.
- the people I got into a wreck with were some dirty fukkin Arabs who said they'd fix my car free of charge to avoid cops or insurance but non stop asked me for $2,000 that I didn't have. They would call me up to six times a day and leave endless text messages for almost two weeks. I was low key being extorted until I just told them I'd straight up have the police on their assets and they stopped.
- been moving around from apartment sublet to bed and breakfast to the ymca to car...for almost five days in the past five months I had no roof over my head. And was essentially homeless. Thankfully not completely begging out in the streets for change homeless...but I was living out in the street for a couple of days.

So I apologize if my posts in the past up to now seem super angry and on edge...not to excuse it...but to let you understand I've been going through hell while trying to maintain a heavenly stance.
Hopefully those hard times are behind you breh. Dang breh.

:mjcryfranchise:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can be 100 degrees outside and my parents will not put the A/C on...

"Turn the fan on"..... Lol
That's the reason I didn't attend a family dinner on Sunday :guilty:. My aunt has no AC and she was cooking all morning too?!?! I know it was hot as balls in there. Plus she smokes in the house. I'm good.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Hopefully those hard times are behind you breh. Dang breh.

:mjcryfranchise:
I sure hope so.

Tbh...If it wasn't for my trip to the beach I seriously would of just committed that last week. And not cared. The older I get the worse my life gets.

And now I'm at a bed and breakfast in Brighton beach and I'm gonna be so fukking late for work...for the only real job I've had since I graduated college. Cause I have to figure out how long it will take to get from the ass end of Brooklyn to wall street. If I get fired then fukking it. I hate existence more and more each day :mjcry:

I'm sick of this shyt. Haven't been able to afford to get a haircut...running around NYC trying to find a place to stay. Had to sell my laptop again just to have cash to have a place to stay...When will life finally get fukking easy for me? :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I sure hope so.

Tbh...If it wasn't for my trip to the beach I seriously would of just committed that last week. And not cared. The older I get the worse my life gets.

And now I'm at a bed and breakfast in Brighton beach and I'm gonna be so fukking late for work...for the only real job I've had since I graduated college. Cause I have to figure out how long it will take to get from the ass end of Brooklyn to wall street. If I get fired then fukking it. I hate existence more and more each day :mjcry:

I'm sick of this shyt. Haven't been able to afford to get a haircut...running around NYC trying to find a place to stay. Had to sell my laptop again just to have cash to have a place to stay...When will life finally get fukking easy for me? :mjcry:
Move the fukk outta New York breh and come live this easy, affordable life in the south.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Move the fukk outta New York breh and come live this easy, affordable life in the south.
I honestly don't even want to live in this country anymore. The south will just depress the hell out of me like Pittsburgh did with the endless confederate flags and racism.

I really really don't want to live in the south. All the times I've been there I hated it.

And that was just Asheville, North Carolina. First time I ever experienced racism was on a trip to Virginia with my family in the early 90s.

fukk everything about Amerikkka...I'll just burn both flags on the 4th of July to celebrate. I hate everything about this stupid country.

Like this is the only place where I feel I have a place and it sucks...cause it's so expensive and hard to live...but all my friends and my current life is here.

fukk it. I'll stay here til I get enough money to move out of this wretched anti black country.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I sure hope so.

Doggie...(No disrespect breh, may I call you Doggie?) -

You may want to change your thought patterns and words that you type and verbalize.

From what you have written, you are coming out of some of worst times and there is daylight on the horizon. You now have a job and roof over your head...and your vehicle.

You made it through without some of the basic necessities.

Now...you don't need to be late for work and set yourself back again. Get to work...on time...and do not sabotage yourself with any negativity.

Think positively, talk positively...and see what happens. Before you reject this method, try it. Reject it if things still don't change.

The hardest times are behind you. So don't give up now. Don't even take your mind there, with talk of giving up.

:mjx: