Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man two weeks vacation isn't enough for a year. I swear I've used 3 so far and trying to plan for the rest of the year is almost impossible.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i CAN NOT hear believe me without thinking about this

The Coli - That CAC dissed Drake hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I bet he doesn't respond. fukking p*ssy.

*Drake responds*

The Coli - I hate Drake. :scusthov:

Funny thing is Drake is happier than 99% of you all here. The fact that you all get off by thinking of someone ending Drake's career but knowing it's never going to happen has to be frustrating. :mjlol: He's the only one who can get the fukking job done. Can't nobody cover for him. :umad:

That nikka gotta be light-skinned

:laff:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man two weeks vacation isn't enough for a year. I swear I've used 3 so far and trying to plan for the rest of the year is almost impossible.
That's one of the things I like about my job. PTO is reserved for true days off...like you're not available any time during that day via phone, email or anything else. Other than that you just make up the hours.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I need to get back to New York soon. I need to get some of that New York energy in me, everyones on the move, non stop, a city that truly never sleeps.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Who else is taking Friday off for the extended Memorial Day weekend :blessed:
@Rawtid
@Bless't
@Monsieur. Fox
@realdarkphoenix
@Geoffrey_Chaucer
@ocmfII
@ProfessionallyTrill

@-DMP- time to make another thread on Thursday ( @Raedawn07 :francis: )

I was hoping to drive to Chicago to chill w wife for the weekend directly after work on Thursday, but a conference call got scheduled for 8:30pm. I can't even skip cuz I'm hosting the call and it includes my boss, boss' counterpart in Shanghai (hence the timing) and their boss.

:mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping to drive to Chicago to chill w wife for the weekend directly after work on Thursday, but a conference call got scheduled for 8:30pm. I can't even skip cuz I'm hosting the call and it includes my boss, boss' counterpart in Shanghai (hence the timing) and their boss.

:mjcry:
Well at least you got Friday :ehh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL