Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My resume is so on point it makes me wanna apply to places just to see what happens :yeshrug:
I do that all the time. (I should really stop), but it gives you a sense of how well your resume is out here in these streets. That's why I'm so comfortable if I get laid off, because I can get interviews lined up real quick.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just browsing around Instagram and see this girl has 1.2 Million followers and wondering what she's famous for since it looks like she's not an Instagram model.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany_Furlan

Vine stars? Man, they'll give anyone Wikipedia pages these days. :mjlol:

Where's mine :mjcry:
Man vine and Instagram I feel is a bubble waiting to burst. Salute to the people who've been able to flip it and get paid and use it to get into movies or TV, but this shyt is going to end and I think we need it.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't wait until I'm able to make threads. I have a lot of revolutionary ideas I want to expand on by taking insight and suggestions from the awesome people on this forum.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
working out in the park with your headphones on is. :blessed:

especially when you wear your tank top with sweat pants and your wave game on point. then u have the ladies "checking" you out with they're friends cause your body is on point. :wow:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there is a lower point for a man than fukking a fleshlight.

If I ever even consider using one, I'm going to kill myself.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Can't sleep....

young cat who became sort of like a younger brother to me ask me to go to his HS graduation....said he has a ticket for me. Told him his family should get it and the ppl that are close to him. Kid told me that's why I'm giving it to you. It's a feeling I cannot even describe.

Let me tell you something, I met this kid when he was 17 a yr ago.... I clearly got him by almost 9 yrs. For his age, kid probably the most mature 17/18 yr old I've ever come across. Real talk....Kid has nothing but positive energy. I used pick at him telling him that's the "turn the other cheek" like Christian in him. Then I messed around became a born again Christian early of this yr. Real talk, he helped me get my fiance back along with his pastor's help.

What's so ill about this all? I'm suppose to get married in September I have only 2 best men, wanted 3...I have my father and my lil brother...I spoke to my father 2 weeks ago about adding him since he not only helped me get my fiance back, he's like family now and I'm not afraid to say this young dude change me though. I feel as though I already had a good grip on life, but some demons and temptations from the past still follows you. It's great to have good ppl around you to challenge you on improving yourself.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many people on here know how to swim?

Is it easy to climb a rope (my military cats know what im talking about)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
my life man i tell ya...:snoop:
yesterday i invite a chick i met off the tinder over to go chill at the pool. she was like ok ill come by later and i'll bring my little sister. i try to get my boy to come over so he can get the sister but he couldn't so I had to go at this solo. they show up the lil sister decent same range as the older sis :ehh: so we start taking tequila shots (I was already 4 deep when they got there :smugfavre:) so they dancing on eachother, twerking, asking freaky questions, and the like. Well I'm copping feels and shyt on both of em and some how I end up being into the little sis more. End up kissing her, apparently tried to get her to suck my dikk, was trying to put a finger in it, all in front of the older sister but she didn't say anything:leostare:. So at some point in the night they leave.
I text the chick this morning and she's like "what's up with you and my sister?" I hit her with a "what you mean?" then she proceeds to recount what happened last night. I was like "damn I was trying to get with you" and she says "You were kissing and feeling up my sister I'm nobody's fallback."
So should I ask her for her sister's number? We plan on hanging again cause they had fun so I might just wait:patrice:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
yesterday i invite a chick i met off the tinder over to go chill at the pool. she was like ok ill come by later and i'll bring my little sister. i try to get my boy to come over so he can get the sister but he couldn't so I had to go at this solo. they show up the lil sister decent same range as the older sis :ehh: so we start taking tequila shots (I was already 4 deep when they got there :smugfavre:) so they dancing on eachother, twerking, asking freaky questions, and the like. Well I'm copping feels and shyt on both of em and some how I end up being into the little sis more. End up kissing her, apparently tried to get her to suck my dikk, was trying to put a finger in it, all in front of the older sister but she didn't say anything:leostare:. So at some point in the night they leave.
I text the chick this morning and she's like "what's up with you and my sister?" I hit her with a "what you mean?" then she proceeds to recount what happened last night. I was like "damn I was trying to get with you" and she says "You were kissing and feeling up my sister I'm nobody's fallback."
So should I ask her for her sister's number? We plan on hanging again cause they had fun so I might just wait:patrice:

prolly coulda had both of them but you gave one too much attention...just chill out with her again and let it ride...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think them hoes gonna rob you if you hang with them again. It just seems weird she wasn't more upset about you getting up with her sister. I mean i wouldn't expect her to answer at all.