Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
This impending move starting to hit me. Gotta put our condo on the market in the next few weeks, will make some coin off it tho.

Why do people who aren't working or on summer break always wanna be liberal with other people's vacation days. My wife done booked all these trips and long weekends during her July - September break, not realizing I still got work. (i hope)

Some of the threads I read in TLR :troll:. I had GatorReloaded blocked for a long ass time, took him off for a 30 minute period and was reminded why i blocked him in the 1st place. Need to add some other dumb muthafukkas to that list.

Clippers gon clip. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This impending move starting to hit me. Gotta put our condo on the market in the next few weeks, will make some coin off it tho.

Why do people who aren't working or on summer break always wanna be liberal with other people's vacation days. My wife done booked all these trips and long weekends during her July - September break, not realizing I still got work. (i hope)

Some of the threads I read in TLR :troll:. I had GatorReloaded blocked for a long ass time, took him off for a 30 minute period and was reminded why i blocked him in the 1st place. Need to add some other dumb muthafukkas to that list.

Clippers gon clip. :francis:
You wanted to see the clips succeed?

Where you moving to?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hell nah, it's still fukk the Clips. But its funny cuz their fans been throwing shots at Laker Nation the last 2 years.

Next stop is New Haven, fukking Connecticut. Home to Yale. And not much else. :shaq2:
CT? wow...yall gonna live in the cold forever. but are most of your homies on the east coast? be good to be back i guess. she was in chicago two years? fellowship? this is her permanent placement? your job got an office out there or you getting a new gig?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My daughters bday is next Wednesday. Texted my BM if I could have her Mon & Tues so she can open up presents while I'm off...

No reply. So damn bitter :mjlol:

Court mediation on June 4th. Cant fukkin wait. I want all my requests heard. I want as little to do with that woman as possible. Hell, maybe even a buffer so I don't have to deal with her anymore. All these men that want nothing to do with their kids and you've stopped all communication from a Black man that WANTS to be there for his kid? Really?! :mindblown:

So fukk it, let the court handle it.

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It's 10am and I'm done with any real work at the job :beli:, now I gotta kill 6 hours with being fake busy and bullshyt. It's been like this for a while, this is definitely a sign that it's time for me to go elsewhere.

Breh our testing servers have been down for the past 2 days.. I can only surf the net for so long...just been looking at my old documents.. Lol

Less than an hour to go.. Headed straight to chipotle....:yes::yes:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got thru a phone interview with a start up here in SF :banderas:
lady sounds like shes legit interested in bringing me on board :whew:
free food :ohlawd:
younger employees :takedat:
downtown SF :blessed:
no more brodeos at work :scust:

hope i get this shyt. and i got an interview with a position within the city next week:mjcry:
been a good week:wow: