Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girl at Hardee's said my curly fries were nice and hot. I replied back...."like you!"

:shaq:

:ohhh:

xfb4K.gif

:smugdraper:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw a small laundromat for sale for $115k it's in the hood. It has a 1 bedroom apartment attached to it that currently rents for $580. It's been on the market forever too. The thought of quitting my job to run a laundromat just seems so cool for whatever reason lol I think I'm just tired of an "office" environment right now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw a small laundromat for sale for $115k it's in the hood. It has a 1 bedroom apartment attached to it that currently rents for $580. It's been on the market forever too. The thought of quitting my job to run a laundromat just seems so cool for whatever reason lol I think I'm just tired of an "office" environment right now.

You got 100k in "assets" rawtid :takedat:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Got a performance ($) award at work today based off saving my client money off an IT solution I developed and implemented that made a process more automated and efficient while lowering the time I needed to run that process on a day to day basis. An extra 2000 paid out on my paycheck in a couple of weeks. :ohmy:

Might be in line for another performance award next month since my client lead raved to HR and the company president about the change control document that I helped develop with my manager I report to being enforced and making great strides in the QA of its IT processes.

This is the part of my job that makes all the crazy hours I put in worth it.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So I was going to go into detail about how bad my last Friday was....But on the way to pick up my son from school, I noticed a guy laid out on the ground with the top of his hit busted open ( Blood every where ). From the looks of it, he was hit by a car while on his bike. The driver was standing next to him dialing 911 ( I assume )..........so I was like shyt, my day is not *THAT* bad.

On another note, thinking about sneaking down to game stop to trade my son's PS4 games in for Battlefield Hard line #cheap dad

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
A thug changes and love changes
And best friends become strangers