Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Let's me guess...you lost your micro sd card functionality?

:whoa:

Aw naw from what I know everything functioning fine. I just hate change and was perfectly content with kit Kat but I had to fukk shyt up clicking on buttons and I can't change it back :sadbron: I hate the way it looks :sadbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend told me that has been trying to purchase the lot adjacent to his house owned by the city that he's been maintaining for the past few years. He's called over the years and they said some development company had plans for it but 4 years later it's still sitting:stopitslime:. I called today and was told the lot, along with some other properties were being shopped to developers. My family knows the City council president of Baltimore and my mom gave me his number so I gave him a call. He called me back a few hours later, I explained the situation and he told us to write him a letter just outlining the problem asking about the "first right of refusal" and he would see if he can do something.:obama: The mere fact that he called back was :noah:. If this works out this would be the equivalent of getting a dude some season passes for his favorite sports team and to be honest I didn't really want to help him in this capacity.:beli:

Daps
Why is it alot of younger & older cats i know are so depressed & wanna self loathe everyday? Its hard not to feel bad 4 these cats. I remember I had my suicidal thoughts & major depression but as i learned 2 become emotionless its no longer present.

I wonder...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
tumblr_n0ujtfCifp1t50a8lo1_1280.png