Veteran
Daps

IMG_3365-002.JPG.aspx

@BedRoomI'z

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Work advice:

Been really meaning to step it up with my new job. I've been acting more professional since I got on the scene. I've been dressing better, being more of a listener and not as much of a talker...feeling the need to be more of a team player...The team I'm on is currently leading the regional division...I'm just looking to close my first account and set up my first appointment.

So my question is? What do I need to do more of and what do I need to do less of? Keep in mind I'm in insurance and it involves cold calling people for days even weeks (from my own sales files/contacts that were assigned to me).

Oh...Also I'm enjoying having a good job. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere in my life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Work advice:

Been really meaning to step it up with my new job. I've been acting more professional since I got on the scene. I've been dressing better, being more of a listener and not as much of a talker...feeling the need to be more of a team player...The team I'm on is currently leading the regional division...I'm just looking to close my first account and set up my first appointment.

So my question is? What do I need to do more of and what do I need to do less of? Keep in mind I'm in insurance and it involves cold calling people for days even weeks (from my own sales files/contacts that were assigned to me).

Oh...Also I'm enjoying having a good job. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere in my life.
I'm assuming you get paid when people/groups sign up for the insurance right? If so, I think it would be beneficial to develop some strategies in making that process more efficient. Although you're cold calling, you don't want to come at every person the same way. Are these individuals or businesses that you're trying to sell the insurance to?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know appearance is a big deal, but geez man. I've had my new car all of 2 day's and I've been eye fukked for no reason like 7 times already.

Its sad and:wow: at the same time.
I also had a young white kid in his jeep with his mom literally glue his face to the window and stare at my car back and forth the whole time we were at the light.:russ: It coulda been a commercial.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Shade? :leon:

Don't try to play me sir I am the queen professional reads via email. It was your fault, you sent the email incorrectly. Not my job.

Then he calls :why: I had to ut some bass in my voice.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I know appearance is a big deal, but geez man. I've had my new car all of 2 day's and I've been eye fukked for no reason like 7 times already.

Its sad and:wow: at the same time.
I also had a young white kid in his jeep with his mom literally glue his face to the window and stare at my car back and forth the whole time we were at the light.:russ: It coulda been a commercial.
What are you pushin'?

:salute:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This girl/client that I manage as a side project is so smart, creative, and I believe the next big media personality, but her business etiquette is so terrible, thank god she has me, but some of the stuff she does irritates the hell out of me.. I have a contract from a huge ass tv network for her and have been pressing her on signing it and sending it to me, and she keeps forgetting and saying she's about to sign it, than I don't hear from her for hours :what: , im like you can't keep these powerful ass nikkas waiting with your bullshyt, wtf man :wtf: