Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Still wonder if I'm doing the right thing by not dating and shutting down my social life for the last few years while I get myself sorted out. I mean, I can hack it, but I feel like I have to be on my own first to get what I want out of life :ehh:.....

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Been in HR reporting hell for the last week and a half. WORKING ON THE SAME fukkING REPORT AT THAT.

Endless revisions, "nice to haves if you can get to it" turning into deeper dives and slicing and cutting the data in a million different ways.

I already know the end result is gonna be: "Can't really make any conclusions at first glance but let me sit on this for a few days"

Only to never hear about this shyt again. (More likely, they throw it into a report for executives and I get shirked out of credit)

This

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Two major things going on in my life right now. Just got promoted and have been named the lead on a statewide project to get the state in compliance with federal guidelines.:gladbron:

Second, just went to the doctor due to a feeling of something pushing on my rib cage. Doctors said it feels like a growth and I have come back in a few days for imaging. :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This 20 year old female really asked me what was the purpose of memorial day, like what is it celebrating? :what:.

anyway, They are changing my direct reporting from a manager in Baltimore, to one in the Atlanta office.. My days of coming to work late, taking 2 hour lunches, and taking multiple walks around midtown Atlanta are over :mjcry: