Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That :huh: moment when you run into your new neighbor in her hair scarf and first thing in the morning walking her dog.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"There are 10 clients not found in the database, should we delete them from this spreadsheet?" :what: Umm bytch I know there are 10 clients missing I asked YOU if they need to be deleted from this spreadsheet last week, why the fukk are you asking me back?

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
imagine finding a Polaroid like this in an empty parking lot:damn:

220px-Unidentified_kidnapping_victims_1989.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"There are 10 clients not found in the database, should we delete them from this spreadsheet?" :what: Umm bytch I know there are 10 clients missing I asked YOU if they need to be deleted from this spreadsheet last week, why the fukk are you asking me back?
:mjlol: she was trynna pull a slick move on you :scheme:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy from our team is leaving today so my homeboy asks my boss if we could comp a lunch outing for him and he says yes. Before we leave my homie is like let me check my credit card balance. This MF had $100 left on the card. :facepalm: It's like 6 of us and we were talking about getting drinks too. He was like "I don't know if I have enough money for all that" :heh: Why would you volunteer to pay if you didn't have it?

:mjlol: she was trynna pull a slick move on you :scheme:
I did the analysis last week and created my own spreadsheet comparing the two data sources. She sent me back my own analysis!! like she just cut a piece of my spreadsheet out and said that she completed the analysis meanwhile the sheet has the same name I used and the other tabs I included were hidden. I'm not tripping on her taking credit for my work but at least have the decency not answer my question with the same question I asked you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This guy from our team is leaving today so my homeboy asks my boss if we could comp a lunch outing for him and he says yes. Before we leave my homie is like let me check my credit card balance. This MF had $100 left on the card. :facepalm: It's like 6 of us and we were talking about getting drinks too. He was like "I don't know if I have enough money for all that" :heh: Why would you volunteer to pay if you didn't have it?

I did the analysis last week and created my own spreadsheet comparing the two data sources. She sent me back my own analysis!! like she just cut a piece of my spreadsheet out and said that she completed the analysis meanwhile the sheet has the same name I used and the other tabs I included were hidden. I'm not tripping on her taking credit for my work but at least have the decency not answer my question with the same question I asked you.
Ls all around for homie who wanted to show off and the spreadsheet thief.