Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
dont want marriage or kids. i just really enjoy being alone. lets me focus on myself and improving myself. havent been this happy since i deleted facebook and instagram.

almost flunked out of college last semester. have A's and B's.

birthday is wednesday. dont know what im doing yet.

i cant wait till the day i leave here for good. move somewhere else. be happy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The internet, wi-fi especially, shyts on everything. I mean, this shyt is the best invention ever, no matter where you are, you can connect to the people and content you want. God bless the internet :wow:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Saw this dark skin petite girl at the gym. She was spread eagle like the lil Kim poster, and had some short shorts, some booty shorts type shyt. I was catching a glimpse from all angles. Gym mirrors ftw.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked up tomorrow for my friend/coworker.

Trying to see if I can join this jiu jitsu gym for the days I don't have muay thai

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran into an old friend today. Dudes hella cool and we get along well. Met in a coffee shop. He just got back from Brazil touring with his band.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why am i surrounded by people who never takes my advice, but always wants to complain?!?!?! I've been telling my mother since I was 16, that you need to go back to school. You have 20+ years of being a nurses aid, but won't further your education. Then to top it off, you are always complaining about how little you make, I don't want to sit on the phone with people and have a pity party, stop buying a new car every 3-4 years.People want to look at me like i'm the bad guy.