Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like she don't want to see the movie :ehh:
She had to host her first dancing class around 7 and was on the opposite end of the island from her house so I knew it'd be tight but she swore we'd get there on time. :francis:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of the passive aggressiveness of these feminist cac bytches

I'm driving infront of a store today, stop to let this pedestrian and her child walk infront and she absolutely refused to walk. I ended up parking but I know what that was about because Ive read it online. Some cac women refuse to let a black person tell them what to do, and that whole pedestrian thing angers them.

I got out the car and yelled "real cute, racist bytch." But that's all I could do. Still burning me inside. If it was a man hands would have been thrown.....

Just needed to let that off.

:what:

Is this really a thing? God damn thats some stupid fukking shyt. I really just got mad for you.

:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every morning we have a stand-up call and it's supposed to be a quick round table about what you're working on for the day or perhaps if you're waiting on help from another team member. My homeboy is so flipping corny and takes ALL day when it's his turn. Like he has to tell us that his kids are sick and no one in the house is feeling well or when his car wasn't working he had to make it known the updates and what the mechanic said. Son, stick to just work related shyt!! Then he goes "ummm and uhhh" every other word.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the point of marriage, especially in this day & age.
I think it's crucial, especially from a financial standpoint. I don't understand how two people can be working, married and still not have shyt. I mean I understand things happen all the time, but you should be able to come up financially with two people making the right decisions.