Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My inability to make small talk and "network" is gone result in career stagnation for me. :sadcam:

I don't think I'm socially awkward or anything, but it's just real hard for me to start a random ass convo with somebody. shyt just ain't genuine to me. Now if we get to talking music or sports, I'm all in and out my shell. I got some work to do:francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My inability to make small talk and "network" is gone result in career stagnation for me. :sadcam:

I don't think I'm socially awkward or anything, but it's just real hard for me to start a random ass convo with somebody. shyt just ain't genuine to me. Now if we get to talking music or sports, I'm all in and out my shell. I got some work to do:francis:
Then start a convo about sports. Something generic like "you keeping up with the game?" Then you kinda go from there. If it's people you work with just ask what department they are in or something like that.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I almost Dapped a mr210 post in this thread, then I stopped. That's a random thought for the day.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Next time I do anything wrong, I'm going to call it gamesmanship.

Speeding? Officer that was just gamesmanship, life is a race and I'm trying to win :mjpls: