Have kids brahs
and get married

:laugh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are these North Face hoodies so damn baggy?

This shyt is a size small but it fits like it's a damn large. Never again. :wtf:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are two types of people in this world: those who eat at Chipotle, and those who eat at Panera.

I don't fukk with you if you're one of the former. We bout that Panera Bread lifestyle outchea. :birdman:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
financial planners are something else..the dude who I hired to be all up in my financials (he also happens to the son of the CEO of the company I work..networking) has given me more focus..esp for plans in the near future
That's what I do
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's what I do
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif
I was talking to one while I was out working the other day. Bruh pulled up in a Benz and a nice suit. I was like im 25 what do I need to do to prepare for retirement (that's why we were interviewing him) he handed me his card and said call me :wow: game is to be sold not told.
I wanted some free tips tho :damn:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I was talking to one while I was out working the other day. Bruh pulled up in a Benz and a nice suit. I was like im 25 what do I need to do to prepare for retirement (that's why we were interviewing him) he handed me his card and said call me :wow: game is to be sold not told.
I wanted some free tips tho :damn:
1. Plan for retirement, breh... that's all you'll get for free from us :pachaha:

Kidding...take your income, add a 5% increase every 3 years until the age you want to retire, and that's how much you can estimate you'll need in today's dollars for retirement. That'll help you take it serious..

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of the passive aggressiveness of these feminist cac bytches

I'm driving infront of a store today, stop to let this pedestrian and her child walk infront and she absolutely refused to walk. I ended up parking but I know what that was about because Ive read it online. Some cac women refuse to let a black person tell them what to do, and that whole pedestrian thing angers them.

I got out the car and yelled "real cute, racist bytch." But that's all I could do. Still burning me inside. If it was a man hands would have been thrown.....

Just needed to let that off.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I specifically told her that the movie is at 9:15 and she still needs another 15 minutes to get ready :francis: