Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My cousin was just named a judge, I always kinda looked up to him growing up. He was always my cool older cousin. He got me wanting to go into law. But then I think about 5 years ago when I asked him for help to beat a BS ticket and he pointed me to the law library. I read the statute about 8 times and still didn't understand it. That's when I realized law ain't for me but I wanna be a lawyer :to:
I can't be like any of my male family members career wise. No dr., lawyer, pharmacist none of that. I'm a damn tv news photographer :mjcry:
:snoop:
Do you like your job?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Do you like your job?

i used to. i like putting together good, meaningful stories. all i do here is do pointless stories on the latest crime or death. i hate that type of story so unrewarding at the end of the day. plus there's no long term advancement in this business from my position

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When it ever so gently falls and lays between both of her high booty cheeks as she walks...

:ohlawd::blessed:
This man knows lawd Jesus

11209725_387936408064057_5267125492646731131_n.jpg

:blessed:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That moment when you hear a nikka dropping a load in the bathroom, and then he comes back, but you didn't hear any water running before he came out.:ohhh::scust::what::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:
Assuming you talking about taking a shyt and not jerking off, I hate that shyt. I have a bad habit of listening for sink water after I hear a toilet flush to see if they wash their hands, and if not, I get to judging hard, dirty b*stards.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- 1 step forward and two back. Did a balance transfer on my CC for $1,000 to cover an emergency. It's ok because I get paid in a week and I will be able to pay it right back. It's not ok because I was putting that money toward my discover card. :to: Now I just had to push back paying that off until the end of July.

i used to. i like putting together good, meaningful stories. all i do here is do pointless stories on the latest crime or death. i hate that type of story so unrewarding at the end of the day. plus there's no long term advancement in this business from my position
Ok. Well hopefully you can find something you like doing. There are a good number of ways you can flip photography experience assuming that's what you want to do. My original point was that you shouldn't feel like you're not successful just because your job title isn't considered "prestigious" or whatever in comparison to others in your fam.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Oh yea...call me a weirdo but I actually love this new job I got.

How did I ever live when I was unemployed? I feel like I got purpose now...and I've just been kicking ass at it...

1...cause I enjoy it.
2....cause I've got no choice and I need to.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Made the decision to leave Texas and move to Phoenix in 2 yrs.

That gives us time to get 780 or higher credit score and minimum 30% down payment for a house.

I can already feel the stress :whew: