Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You increase in riches but you don't even realize that you're robbed of your soul, beloved.

That's why sadness pulses through your thoughts increasingly, I observe it all in silence.. You will learn, that there is no glory without sacrifice when you make deals with devils.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I simped a hoe once and she turned me down only because she was with someone else at the time. I simped a "nice girl" and she broke me worse than any girl ever has. Something ain't right here :jbhmm:
Lol interesting.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yo manager apologized to YOU for buying YOU free cheap pizza.... :hahahaha:
:mjlol:

I won't lie tho, If I was the manager, I know at least to treat my employees better going to dominos. :blessed:
breh when i say i was offended i was really offended that he would disrespect us like that
@B-Mint94 don't EVER play yourself

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I done nodded off at the movies a couple of times. I think I'm to the point where I'm going into my "old man" phase because a lot of movies take forever to pick up.

I'm glad I don't drive (I use Lyft) because I will fall asleep in the middle of the day sometimes depends on how early I wake up.

For real, they make a lot of boring or wack ass movies. Proof because nobody talks about a majority of those shyts.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Anything subscriptions fee for music is the dumbest and worst service I have ever seen for music. Tidal and Apple music doing music exclusives is just horrible. You wanna grab yo favorite music artist newest album, but it's behind a PAYWALL and you gotta wait for certain amount of time before you can grab it????? :gucci:
HELL NO. :camby::camby::camby:
The ONLY subscription I would get is Google Play Music, because at least I can get youtube red with it. For $10 for access to music library and no ads on youtube that's the best value you can have for 10 bucks. And you can upload 50GB of your own music to the cloud even if you don't pay for it? Breh.... :yeshrug:
:patrice: Hmm, I should get YouTube Red. But since I have Spotify and Ogyoutube that'd be pointless, wouldn't it?