Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:patrice: Hmm, I should get YouTube Red. But since I have Spotify and Ogyoutube that'd be pointless, wouldn't it?
I would say get youtube red ONLY if you use google play music, otherwise just pirate spotify and click on "skip ad" button when it pops up. It's not worth $10 per month to click on the "skip ad" button or wait 15 secs on ad IMO.:yeshrug:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I wish I had a twin brother.

We would do soooo much shyt together.:wow:
I have cousins that are identical twins and they said when they were in high school, they use to switch classes occasionally. So for one period, the one twin would go her sister class and pose as her sister, and the sister would go to her twin class and pose as her. They never got caught.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
My cousin's kids just told me that their momma and daddy would steal the money that me and my nana would send them for their birthdays.

That upsets me... Because they took it to get high and to drink.

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
breh when i say i was offended i was really offended that he would disrespect us like that
@B-Mint94 don't EVER play yourself
I wouldn't be offended breh. Anything $Free.99 is alright in my book. :yeshrug:
As long as it got lil flavor to it. I can't fukk with anything with no flavor. Can't cross the line on that flavor. :hhh:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
pm me that 7zip, breh.:lupe:
I gotchu, breh. :win:

nikka, that article details a catastrophic vulnerability within Microsoft's shoddy ass programming.
That exploit is susceptible to ALL forms of anti-virus software that run on a Windows system.
Or did I read that wrong? :usure:

:picard:
Wait.......... :stop:.........what's the fourth hole??? :dwillhuh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I gotchu, breh. :win:

nikka, that article details a catastrophic vulnerability within Microsoft's shoddy ass programming.
That exploit is susceptible to ALL forms of anti-virus software.
Or did I read that wrong? :usure:

:picard:
Wait.......... :stop:.........what's the fourth hole??? :dwillhuh:
I was trying to figure that out too.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I have cousins that are identical twins and they said when they were in high school, they use to switch classes occasionally. So for one period, the one twin would go her sister class and pose as her sister, and the sister would go to her twin class and pose as her. They never got caught.

My dad is a twin, in their youth they used to trick girls into sleeping with both of them :scust:
0 to 100 real quick. :mjlol:

Prynce

Daps
It's weird I'm the one everybody comes talks to about their problems and fears or whatever is on their mind. But who gives me there hand when I need it. Who helps me understand life when I have my questions. Who motivates and encourages me when I get scared of the tasks I have. I can't give up tho. I'm mad close to my goals. Just never thought I'll have legit fear when my moment came. I want to tell somebody but I doubt people care like that.

shyt has me scared as fukk. Feel like running away but I can't run from something I asked the universe for and put so much energy into. Cause I prayed for this to happen. This is what separates the greats from average people. That fearlessness to chase their goals. I can't bytch out now that moment is almost here.

Just wish I had somebody to tell