Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
7zip
Teracopy
and Recuva are my FAVORITE tiny, utility apps.
Recuva has saved my ass so many times on the job and off :lawd:

What you got against McAfee, breh? :dwillhuh:
The program is horrible. I always uninstall it on any PC that comes my way because it just very annoying.:camby: If they running windows 7, I use Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows 8 + newer I use the built-in antivirus since's its free and does the basics needs. People love free basic shyt. :yeshrug:

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
you don't respect yourself
I love myself and do whatever the fukk I want. Come at me bro!

Morpheus-Come-At-Me-Bro.gif

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Adobe after effects is 600$ I ain't balling like that both my parents out of the game
That's not covered in they lil subscription shyt? We had Adobe suite subscriptions at my old job. Even if you do pirate, defender is enough. shyt like McAfee actually opened up backdoors and made you vulnerable to malware you wouldn't get otherwise :dead:. Paid antivirus is a scan and performance hog.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
The program is horrible. I always uninstall it on any PC that comes my way because it just very annoying.:camby: If they running windows 7, I use Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows 8 + newer I use the built-in antivirus since's its free and does the basics needs. People love free basic shyt. :yeshrug:
I never have any troubles with it.
Well, aside from it occasionally deleting my crack engines and key generators when I forget to turn off the on-access scanner.
But those are just instances of it being a bit too eager.
shyt like McAfee actually opened up backdoors and made you vulnerable to malware you wouldn't get otherwise :dead:.
Elaborate, breh. :ohhh:
I ain't know this and I've been using it for 3 years now. :dwillhuh:

Paid antivirus is a scan and performance hog.
Paid?
:childplease: