Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I gotchu, breh. :win:

nikka, that article details a catastrophic vulnerability within Microsoft's shoddy ass programming.
That exploit is susceptible to ALL forms of anti-virus software that run on a Windows system.
Or did I read that wrong? :usure:

:picard:
Wait.......... :stop:.........what's the fourth hole??? :dwillhuh:
Was patched asap by M$, anti virus software components insert themselves deep into the operating systems core install kernel mode drivers. In 2017 on Windows 10, any third party adding shyt on top of what is already there is :trash::trash::trash:. No script + Windows defender and common sense is all you need in this era.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's weird I'm the one everybody comes talks to about their problems and fears or whatever is on their mind. But who gives me there hand when I need it. Who helps me understand life when I have my questions. Who motivates and encourages me when I get scared of the tasks I have. I can't give up tho. I'm mad close to my goals. Just never thought I'll have legit fear when my moment came. I want to tell somebody but I doubt people care like that.

shyt has me scared as fukk. Feel like running away but I can't run from something I asked the universe for and put so much energy into. Cause I prayed for this to happen. This is what separates the greats from average people. That fearlessness to chase their goals. I can't bytch out now that moment is almost here.

Just wish I had somebody to tell
:therethere:

:dame:My nikka.