Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
E4ItHJR.gif
68747470733a2f2f692e7761726f73752e6f72672f646174612f7363692f696d672f303038392f32342f313439353332393036323436332e676966

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Women, from my experience, tend to observe the more minute details about dudes.

I usually get compliments on eyelashes and eyebroes, which honestly bothers me.
Yea I just got that too, which is why I made the post cause it legit made me uncomfortable.

I know it was a compliment but didn't feel like one

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I went to bed this morning, I thought about some real shyt.

I do not want to harbor any hate or bad feelings in my heart towards anyone. I think I may have always been my nature before I got introduced to the cold ways of the world as a baby. However, I notice that it's the norm to have hate inside the heart in this society.

When I read this forum and see how some people casually hate Transgender people where they are like what Lil Duval said was right, I get disgusted and still am disgusted at that. Thats fukked up. I don't even think that some members in here realize that the number of Transgendered people that are brutally assaulted and murdered on a daily basis. It's a common occurrence and it needs to stop. No one has the right to dehumanize someone else simply because they think that person is different. You have no right to hurt or wish death on someone because they are Transgendered, gay, bisexual, lesbian, white, or whatever. I notice how this forum has some members that seem way too hateful on some shyt. It's sickening and draining.

Now in terms of dissing people who seem to be a threat like some of these racist, homophobic, transphobic or dangerous fukkers out here and other a$$holes, I'll be real in saying that just because someone is an a$$hole doesn't give you the right to be one as well. Don't fight ignorance with ignorance. Show your better by not being that way and being smarter than the ignorant motherfukker. You don't have to go down to their level. You have no excuse for that. However, or someone is coming at you trying to come at you on some harm shyt, you have the right to defend yourself but use your discretion.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yea I just got that too, which is why I made the post cause it legit made me uncomfortable.

I know it was a compliment but didn't feel like one

Yeah, it's awkward as fukk.

Mainly because it's not something we look at being apart of the masculine image, imo. I almost transformed on a woman when she asked where I got my eyebrows done at cause they were "beautiful"... I had to ask her if that was a compliment or was she trying me for clarity. Needless to say, the convo descended into bullshyt after that.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Shoes and fingernails are important to me

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

Breh, when I started a new job last year this white bytch yelled across the fukking office that I had the prettiest eye and that she could see my eyelashes from by the printers...

I hated that shyt.