The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I need something to test these Sony headphones I bought

they still got free trials going?

I think so.

I just switched over to Sprint and they're giving out six month trials for Tidal. Sprint still sucks but Tidal is a keeper. I just got some new Sennheisers and I swear I feel I'm exploring music all over again tbh.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
No.

Specifically, what type of qualities does a man who's "wrong" exhibit that make you disregard him.

Whether it be lack of physical attraction, his social interaction, or he may just be plain dumb. :mjlol: I can't deal with someone I can't have a serious conversation with but on the other hand I can't deal with someone who is too serious.

It could also be a case where he meets the criteria but I just don't feel "it" and for whatever reason he does. :yeshrug:

There are plenty of ways he could be the wrong man.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Well.. have the men you've been connected to or interested in, in the past, been treating you as well as the ones lately that your aren't into?

Oh absolutely not but I really can't change that. I've never been one to date one type of man so it's not that.

I can't change who I feel a connection to though I wish I could. It would make this process much easier.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Whether it be lack of physical attraction, his social interaction, or he may just be plain dumb. :mjlol: I can't deal with someone I can't have a serious conversation with but on the other hand I can't deal with someone who is too serious.

It could also be a case where he meets the criteria but I just don't feel "it" and for whatever reason he does. :yeshrug:

There are plenty of ways he could be the wrong man.

2rooo6f.jpg
Noted

Daps
So jus I step out the subway on my way to my haircut... Its a mufukkin totally random ass thunderstorm :beli: its like God jus want me to be dusty :why:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Oh absolutely not but I really can't change that. I've never been one to date one type of man so it's not that.

I can't change who I feel a connection to though I wish I could. It would make this process much easier.

Well young lady the problem is you!

Your connection with men who don't treat you as well, says alot about what you feel your deserve on a subconscious level.

You may think you don't have a type, but you do from what you say anyways.