Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
It shouldn't matter if I am or not.

They are just proving me right.

They aren't calling me dumb because they think me/my posts are dumb. They are calling it/me dumb even though they agree/like what I'm saying because they are in their feelings, because they have a personal problem with me, an internet stranger.

How are you so bothered by some girl on the internet that you stalk her, stay in all of her threads, always in her notifications just to try to shxt on her, idk. But those people clearly have issues. & I am clearly THAT bytch.

sncxoe3.gif

I can't even finish my little experiment because people have already made threads with my name in the title.
Oh now I remember you, shyt I thought you were banned :gucci:

A degree in sociology would be better than threads on thecoli :manny:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Y'all nikkas better stay away from @Imperfect Perfectionista :ufdup:, final warning:demonic:

It shouldn't matter if I am or not.

They are just proving me right.

They aren't calling me dumb because they think me/my posts are dumb. They are calling it/me dumb even though they agree/like what I'm saying because they are in their feelings, because they have a personal problem with me, an internet stranger.

How are you so bothered by some girl on the internet that you stalk her, stay in all of her threads, always in her notifications just to try to shxt on her, idk. But those people clearly have issues. & I am clearly THAT bytch.

sncxoe3.gif

I can't even finish my little experiment because people have already made threads with my name in the title.
Was literally looking for you:mjcry:, thought you left. My favorite poster:wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
It is so interesting the way my posts are treated or the way I am treated on here before vs after people find out my old username.

When they don't know, I am treated normal and my posts are fine.

When they do find out, all of a sudden, everything I type becomes "dumb".

You weren't saying that before though, you were just agreeing with me sending me daps/reps saying how "real" or "intelligent" my post was :skip:

Branding is real. Lets see if this continues.
This is true :francis: my thread with your misquote was a troll thread and I thought about using a different name but I didn't want it to turn into let's talk about our dislike for person thread :yeshrug:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm getting a degree in marketing. I guess sociology is involved a little bit.
Wanted to major in marketing but I didn't feel like going to college :to:

I'm giving all uni students here free community service hours thru my magazine, if you need any in the fall hmu

I'm saying, was getting ready to graduate out that mufukkin high school when that came out lol
:gucci:

I finished HS last year :dame: