Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Breh, when I started a new job last year this white bytch yelled across the fukking office that I had the prettiest eye and that she could see my eyelashes from by the printers...

I hated that shyt.

That shyt is embarrassing.

I don't know why some women do that shyt.

Giselle

Daps
:dead:I thought you were a new poster lol

It shouldn't matter if I am or not.

They are just proving me right.

They aren't calling me dumb because they think me/my posts are dumb. They are calling it/me dumb even though they agree/like what I'm saying because they are in their feelings, because they have a personal problem with me, an internet stranger.

How are you so bothered by some girl on the internet that you stalk her, stay in all of her threads, always in her notifications just to try to shxt on her, idk. But those people clearly have issues. & I am clearly THAT bytch.

sncxoe3.gif

I can't even finish my little experiment because people have already made threads with my name in the title.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I compliment guys if I feel they have pretty full eyelashes and eyebrows. It's attractive to me.

You're better off complimenting a nikka on his muscles and shyt... That type of compliment is easier to digest than addressing something that's attributable to overall feminine beauty.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

They aren't calling me dumb because they think me/my posts are dumb. They are calling it/me dumb even though they agree/like what I'm saying because they are in their feelings, because they have a personal problem with me, an internet stranger.

How are you so bothered by some girl on the internet that you stalk her, stay in all of her threads, always in her notifications just to try to shxt on her, idk. But those people clearly have issues. & I am clearly THAT bytch.

sncxoe3.gif

I can't even finish my little experiment because people have already made threads with my name in the title.

Hello Gisselle..

I knew who you were.

But we never had problems:yeshrug:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

sncxoe3.gif

I'm sorry you going through all of that smh. Sometimes things are received better by strangers or newcomers but since people on here are familiar with your old username and "experiments" that's probably what added fuel to the fire
:pachaha:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yeah, it's awkward as fukk.

Mainly because it's not something we look at being apart of the masculine image, imo. I almost transformed on a woman when she asked where I got my eyebrows done at cause they were "beautiful"... I had to ask her if that was a compliment or was she trying me for clarity. Needless to say, the convo descended into bullshyt after that.
Right, exactly

She was trying to flirt with her old self so I know it was from a good place lol.

Compliment the jaw bone or facial hair or something lol

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Holy shyt, I feel :flabbynsick: and :snoop: at the same time

I was 9 when this song came out and honestly, I wouldn't be into all the music I am today if it wasn't for this track :dead:

Inspired me to download a guitar hero demo and I got into those pop-punk/emo bands..which got me into new wave, then black metal than so on... :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

sncxoe3.gif

Funny thing is I knew who this was instantly after you posted about Jay and bey:pachaha:

:queen:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

sncxoe3.gif

Did you find any friends or hobbies yet?