Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Who spit those lines? shyt is garbage...
You don't watch battle rap?

Those bars was from one of the most famous battles in battle rap history by one of the best in the game.:mindblown:

Loaded lux. Breh this is a hip hop forum, do your googles

In fact he popularized the phrase "get this work".
giphy.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You don't watch battle rap?

Those bars was from one of the most famous battles in battle rap history by one of the best in the game.:mindblown:

Loaded lux.

In fact he popularized the phrase "get this work".
giphy.gif

I'm so out of the loop with hip-hop now it isn't funny because all fukkery just make me look at the rap game like :imoutofhere1: I do remember that line in that gif though.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Fashion has changed so much

Fashion is nothing more than a trend that changes by decade. I remember when wearing regular shorts (jeans) was "cool" by brand. Now cargo shorts, skinny clothing, etc., is the trend. I think fashion itself caters to teens/young 20's crowd.

I'm older now so I really don't focus a lot on name brands anymore. All I care about is quality.

Last edited:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
You fukking with the wrong bytch made men. Get you a man that'll hold you down whenever you need him. A man that will rub your feet, rub your back, cook for you, ask you about your day, spoil you, and blow your back out whenever you need that loving. :mjgrin:

The right one will come darling. Black love is a powerful thing. Now get some sleep Out2TheOld. :smile:

I hope so. Thank you, Hun.

Prynce

Daps
One of my flaws is my tendency to be extra and extravagant. I try to focus on simplicity but I can't, it's just not a trait of my personality. I really don't want just enough. I want everything I can take out this world.

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
I made it through work. I was close to crying but I was able to pull myself together. Getting depressed is hard :mjcry: