Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So I saw a psychiatrist the other day, got me started on Zoloft for my anxiety/depression and neurontin (gabapentin) to improve my sleep quality. neurontin promotes "slow wave sleep" and holy shyt I feel like I got good quality sleep for the first time in years yall. The tension in my body has already gone way down and it's only 2 days into my meds (anti-depressants take time to build up in your system) so things should only get better from here...thanks everyone for their kind words, I feel like things are on the up and up.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I took gabapentin once and it gave me a bad trip. My bff pops them like crazy and they make her weird.
how much did you take? lol you're not supposed to just pop gabapentin for recreation. I just had the best sleep I've had in years. Never even heard of someone taking it recreationally. I take 600MG before bed

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
how much did you take? lol you're not supposed to just pop gabapentin for recreation. I just had the best sleep I've had in years. Never even heard of someone taking it recreationally. I take 600MG before bed

I had two to help with back pain. I was driving, which was no good. By the time I finished I couldn't stand and I was seeing things. Never again. My friend is prescribed them and she can't function without them, so she says.