Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had two to help with back pain. I was driving, which was no good. By the time I finished I couldn't stand and I was seeing things. Never again. My friend is prescribed them and she can't function without them, so she says.
Damn thats crazy. They don't do shyt to me other than make me sleepy/less tense. No offense but your friend sounds a little nuts. neurontin isn't even considered addictive.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
So I saw a psychiatrist the other day, got me started on Zoloft for my anxiety/depression and neurontin (gabapentin) to improve my sleep quality. neurontin promotes "slow wave sleep" and holy shyt I feel like I got good quality sleep for the first time in years yall. The tension in my body has already gone way down and it's only 2 days into my meds (anti-depressants take time to build up in your system) so things should only get better from here...thanks everyone for their kind words, I feel like things are on the up and up.

Good to hear bro :salute:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
20246352_970883483051516_2663113496532780991_n.png

:wtf:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
A lot of people here are scared to voice their true opinion on things because they want to make sure the person they are appealing to on here doesn't disagree with them or get offended. So instead they just post shyt to fit in with their little kliq to make them happy and make themselves seem like they are down. Similar to how those same exact people will dap whatever they little kliq post regardless of how bad, wrong, inaccurate or false their post content is.

Phony as fukk.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A lot of people here are scared to voice their true opinion on things because they want to make sure the person they are appealing to on here doesn't disagree with them or get offended. So instead they just post shyt to fit in with their little kliq to make them happy and make themselves seem like they are down. Similar to how those same exact people will dap whatever they little kliq post regardless of how bad, wrong, inaccurate or false their post content is.

Phony as fukk.

Name names.