Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Lyft driver tried extorting me tonight, and I gave him the Southside Chicago treatment... His asking price was $100 for my phone. I left with $100, my phone, and broken skin on my knuckle.

Dumb ass fukking shythead. You got played. Next time you play that shyt, don't pick on the guy who got his shyt snatched for 15 years.

Dude, you really gonna dry snitch on yourself like that? Some things you don't say.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is literally fukking these women's men who they have feelings for and some have children with and HUMILIATING these women and their families by putting them and their men on blast. I've known about Markeith for years and literally 9 out of 10 women who he has exploited with their men have HATED him. They hate him just as much as the men he does it to. Many of the women he claims he is doing this for have threatened him.

They feel shamed and invaded. If he truly wanted to help he doesn't even have to fukk the men OR put the men on blast. He can send it to the women in private and allow them to digest everything without everyone in their business. The irony is most of the women have stayed with the men and that makes Markeith angry and continuously makes videos dissing the women. Why? They know and they are dealing with it. Its not a secret. Its consensual.

Exactly, he's that secretly self hating gay guy that chases after self identifying straight guys he knows will never be with him. All he is doing is playing himself out.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Exactly, he's that secretly self hating gay guy that chases after self identifying straight guys he knows will never be with him. All he is doing is playing himself out.

Funny thing is that everyone in Charlotte knows exactly where this dude lives.

I can literally make the trip to his house right now...its only a matter of time before its licks shots time again