Philadelphia
20294427_1434687886620383_6516866329884050405_n.png

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Good luck to them.

I'm just grumpy and need a nap. :mjlol:

I still don't trust them though. Word to Khia. :russ:

You fukking with the wrong bytch made men. Get you a man that'll hold you down whenever you need him. A man that will rub your feet, rub your back, cook for you, ask you about your day, spoil you, and blow your back out whenever you need that loving. :mjgrin:

The right one will come darling. Black love is a powerful thing. Now get some sleep Out2TheOld. :smile:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I saw a psychiatrist the other day, got me started on Zoloft for my anxiety/depression and neurontin (gabapentin) to improve my sleep quality. neurontin promotes "slow wave sleep" and holy shyt I feel like I got good quality sleep for the first time in years yall. The tension in my body has already gone way down and it's only 2 days into my meds (anti-depressants take time to build up in your system) so things should only get better from here...thanks everyone for their kind words, I feel like things are on the up and up.

:patrice: say goodbye to your sex life. One of the bad side effects is the inability to maintain an erection and/or have an inability to cum even while climaxing. I had that happen to me back when I was taking the pills everytime I masturbated. I would jerk off for hours and just when I thought I was going to cum, the trigger wouldn't pull back. It was extremely frustrating and scary because I never had that problem until I took that shyt. Not saying you'll have the same fate but I took Zoloft back in 2013 from January to June and I regret taking that shyt to this very day. honestly believe that I'm still suffering side effects now and from what im reading sometimes the side effects are permanent so i might be screwed.

Stay away from that shyt and stop taking it immediately if you have started.

Last edited: