Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
My pepperonis are very upset with how low the AC is.

:skip:

I'm going to take a walk outside to see if I can see the cat I played with last night.

:jbhmm:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
below the pic "Lana Del Rey inspired (comment your fav Lana song!)" so of course you would get those type of comments.

the typical lana del rey song has lyrics such as,
Come on, you know you like (good) little girls Come on, you know you like (good) little girls You can be my daddy You can be my daddy

:scust:
Oh..I don't listen to Lana at all so I wouldn't know. That's OD but I'd like to think she didn't mean it that way.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm really trying to understand people. But it all looks weak to me. I know my family spoke about how it's hard for us to respect weak people but we shouldnt punch down.

Which is part of the reason I fight for the underdog often, that's easy. However, when it comes to fighting for myself, I know my strength. And if someone weaker provokes me, how do I stand up for myself without looking like a bully? Or do I just say fukk it. People are gonna think what they want. :jbhmm:

With great power comes great responsibility. But then again, why should I be honorable and respectful, when others won't extend to me the same courtesy?