Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I made that thread to clear my name cause @hustlemania accused me of being @DrX with no proof at all.

His words.
He couldn't prove it so he avoided it.
As well, the guy has been nagging me about comments I made three years ago that I already apologized for I'm legit sick of hearing anymore. He created some wack fukked up enegery in a thread where people were giving him props and I just wanted to give him props and the dude just attacked me throughout the whole thread./...

:scust:
I'm really salty about that. If this is the type of shyt I got to go through on these boards I dont' want to even post on them anymore.

:hubie: I like to set the record straight as well but I'm not going to pretend like I don't care or that it doesn't bother me when it does. I'm not saying you enjoy the backlash but if you're going to bring the heat you need to be willing to accept the heat from others as well otherwise you not bout it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
No

200w.gif

:mjlol:
What the hell is this demonic shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:hubie: I like to set the record straight as well but I'm not going to pretend like I don't care or that it doesn't bother me when it does. I'm not saying you enjoy the backlash but if you're going to bring the heat you need to be willing to accept the heat from others as well otherwise you not bout it.
That shyt hustle said just honestly hurt my feelings. I'm not gonna lie. Imagine you finally get to meet a person that was an idol damn near growing up attacking you and your entire existence over comments made three years ago that you already apologized for. It's like meeting Jordan and then Jordan saying you a bum, you get no action from the opposite sex, you're a joke when you've had nothing bad to say about them at all over the years. We chopped it up about skateboarding from SOHH to now.

Honestly it's stuff like that that makes me not want to post here anymore....I even sent him a PM off of that thread telling dude to chill, like I have nothing against him, that if he has any issues with me it's on him.

I don't even want any attention, I'm at work and have more important things I need to take care of. I don't want any back and forths with people especially those who see me as a punching bag for daps.

Prynce

Daps
I'm trying to be positive and stop the negativity I tend to create. So I'll chill on my petty and spiteful ways. I'm way too prideful for my own good but I'll chill for the sake of my friend cause she doesn't need my drama.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to entertain anybody's ignorant drama and bullshyt on these boards anymore.

I've really been thinking this board is just beyond negative and wack lately and it's not even a source of relief or way to alleviate the boredom during busy work days, it's now just becoming stressful and filled with drama. It makes me enjoy this shyt less and less cause I have no problems with people here, but people want problems with me? I don't need this. I think about how good I am to the peopel I am in my real life. I got friends that respect me, family that still lo9ves me and that I love dearly, why do I deserve to be attacked for trying to be a better human being every day? Like I don't fight with people, I don't want drama, but people want to attack me for daps and neg me cause they mad at life at the world?

I don't need this shyt...
and yes, a certain mod initiated this wack exchange that I had no problem with before hand.

shyt getting on my nerves man....
:wow:
You're not going to leave this site.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
What did she say?

below the pic "Lana Del Rey inspired (comment your fav Lana song!)" so of course you would get those type of comments.

the typical lana del rey song has lyrics such as,
Come on, you know you like (good) little girls Come on, you know you like (good) little girls You can be my daddy You can be my daddy

:scust:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That shyt hustle said just honestly hurt my feelings. I'm not gonna lie. Imagine you finally get to meet a person that was an idol damn near growing up attacking you and your entire existence over comments made three years ago that you already apologized for. It's like meeting Jordan and then Jordan saying you a bum, you get no action from the opposite sex, you're a joke when you've had nothing bad to say about them at all over the years. We chopped it up about skateboarding from SOHH to now.

Honestly it's stuff like that that makes me not want to post here anymore....I even sent him a PM off of that thread telling dude to chill, like I have nothing against him, that if he has any issues with me it's on him.

I don't even want any attention, I'm at work and have more important things I need to take care of. I don't want any back and forths with people especially those who see me as a punching bag for daps.
You made a mistake, you owned up to it, you apologized for it. You know who you are as a person, the people who really know you know how you are as a person, so take what people say about you on here with a grain of salt. When you press the X button in the corner they disappear.