200w.gif

:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Bro one minute you said you were not about the drama or fukkery on this site and then the very next you make a thread inviting it :dwillhuh:
I made that thread to clear my name cause @hustlemania accused me of being @DrX with no proof at all.

oh.. now yo want to be out of the thread..

lettuce discuss why you called everyone "n!ggers" before @L*E*G*A*C*Y* aka @1984 aka @Sagat

i mean.. you slipped again in your @DrX alias.. i mean.. i know you remember when i called you out on it before..? you both "happened" to go to Buffalo, at the same time.. "he" even hung out with you in NY.. but, you "didnt remember".. until, i did.. :mjgrin:

His words.
He couldn't prove it so he avoided it.
As well, the guy has been nagging me about comments I made three years ago that I already apologized for I'm legit sick of hearing anymore. He created some wack fukked up enegery in a thread where people were giving him props and I just wanted to give him props and the dude just attacked me throughout the whole thread./...

:scust:
I'm really salty about that. If this is the type of shyt I got to go through on these boards I dont' want to even post on them anymore.