Bumping this wishing I was at the beach right now. :stylin:
61LPXwERhDL.jpg

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Technology is really taking over.

I'm staying at an AirBnb for my trip, and the lady just sent me a link to download an app, to connect my phone to her SMART KEY to open the house. Says the door will only unlock/lock when my bluetooth connects to the lock. What if my phone dies when I'm out?:mindblown:

Or am I late, and I'm the only still using a key for my house?:lupe:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I can hear music, I can hear music, the sounds of the city seem to disappear. Whenever you touch me baby whenever you're near.

Got to keep those loving good vibrations happening with her.

I left her place this AM and I waited outside her door for an hour. I adjusted the handlebars on my BMX because it takes a long time. She's got me eating like a normal person. I love my abs but she thinks I'm doing too much. I work out four times a day, I take supplements, and I view food as fuel. I haven't worked out very seriously in four days. I ate hella food yesterday, nothing healthy either. I had 6 buffalo wings and hella steak fries.

She's doesn't get mad at me for being myself. Since she's a doctor that specializes in people like me she helps me manage myself. I have ADHD and a lot comes with that. I try to tell people that I am not like other people and they act like they hear me, then get mad at me for things I find hard to control. I'm not making excuses because I try my hardest to control how my shyt expresses itself. We all have shyt going on and we all should be more considerate of one another.

I didn't believe her when she told me I had ADHD because my doctors have never said anything about it. She got me reading literature about people with ADHD and I have every symptom. I thought I was insane my whole life because my brain worked differently than the people around me. There are gifts that come with ADHD, its not like ADD. I can pay attention for as long as I want, but it's hard to focus on one thing because I get anxious when I have too much energy and seek more stimulation.

Hyper is the key to ADHD. I'm hyper-sensitive, hyper-active, hyper-observant, and a lot comes with that. Not all of it is bad. There's nothing wrong with me, I just take in a lot at once and can easily overwhelm myself. My ADHD drives me to seek thrills to stimulate my frontal lobes. I love pushing it all the time and I don't slow down until I pass out. I thought it was my personality to be OCD about things but it's the ADHD.

I also found out only 20% of the world's population has what I have which is a combination of hyper-sensitivity and ADHD. I'm left handed too. LMAO basically I am very different than most people and its quite obvious to other people.

Clinicians working with people with ADHD view hypersensitivity, both physical and/or emotional, as a common comorbid condition. “[People with ADHD] often are hypersensitive in one of the sensory domains: sound, touch, or smell,” says Ned Hallowell, M.D., author of Driven to Distraction. “My daughter with ADHD will only wear cotton, she won’t wear wool.”

I'm the same way. I can't have dry skin or I feel like I can't breath. I get nauseous at the thought of some things. I'm very sensitive to sound, emotions, and sensations. I can't wear cheap clothes because the quality of fabric irritates my skin. Drugs affect me heavily, this includes things like tylenol.

A tylenol PM is like a Xanax for me.

LMAO this is she and myself:

Last edited:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Technology is really taking over.

I'm staying at an AirBnb for my trip, and the lady just sent me a link to download an app, to connect my phone to her SMART KEY to open the house. Says the door will only unlock/lock when my bluetooth connects to the lock. What if my phone dies when I'm out?:mindblown:

Or am I late, and I'm the only still using a key for my house?:lupe:

This kind of convenience will be the downfall for mankind.

Stay analog friend