Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
BREH. ALL fukkING EVENING SINCE 7 PM. HOWLING AND BARKING. THEY'VE FINALLY BEEN QUIET FOR THE LAST 30 MIN. I WAS ABOUT TO GO INSANE

they're back at it again.
dc5374552fcd3e852c1fd0496075aa50.png

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Lol do realize you're telling on yourself right everytime you post that goofy term "over compensation".:mjlol:

You're implying that you think lighter black people can't/shouldn't be pro-black and if they are they're overcompensating:mjpls:

You're also implying that a black person of a lighter skin tone who doesn't behave a certain way that you view that lightskin black people should act - that they are over compensating.:mjpls:

Because I prefer women darker than me and don't view having a lighter skin tone than some people as some sort of accomplishment or that it's even worthy of being discussed, I'm overcompensating eh?. :mjpls:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lol do realize you're telling on yourself right everytime you post that goofy term "over compensation".:mjlol:

You're implying that you think lighter black people can't/shouldn't be pro-black and if they are they're overcompensating:mjpls:

You're also implying that a black person of a lighter skin tone who doesn't behave a certain way that you view that lightskin black people should act - that they are over compensating.:mjpls:

Because I prefer women darker than me and don't view having a lighter skin tone than some people as some sort of accomplishment or that it's even worthy of being discussed, I'm overcompensating eh?. :mjpls:
Yes yellow boy. :umad:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I heard a white guy tell another white guy he'd bend him over and fukk him until he died, then break his neck so he could look him the eyes while he fukked his corpse.

The white audience cheered and laughed.

:francis: