Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i dont know how to feel about my little niece looking like a model and living down in Atl.... My current saw her FB and went on and on how she's model pretty. I tried to play it off, but she wouldn't let it go. Now my lil niece is 21 in the ATl.... :sadcam:
:ushersuretho::ushersuretho::ushersuretho:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Yea nikka.... :wow: She lost to the wolves now aint she?

9LD7nzv.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yoga date turned into a walk by the water. We ended up wrapped up in a blanket together. She gave me a massage that was amazing. My back feels better. I ended up kissing her in front of my house. I spent zero dollars. She picked me up. I don't understand these cats on this forum who think a man needs a bunch of shyt to attract women. We started hanging out around 730p its about 1230a now. This isn't love. We're not going to date, though I love her company and I like what this could be which is a having a friend with benefits. She's 34 and way out of my league so I'm just going with the flow. I think she's tired of professional men. She said a lot of dudes her age are on anti-depressants or are stressed out to the point where they're boring or can't have a lot of sex because their libidio is fukked.

I try to tell cats not all professional women want to date their professional equal. I know I don't want to date a cook.

RIP Chester man, I've been listening to LP since I got home. People dance to our pain. People paid him money to relive his darkest feelings. I'd kill myself too.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

^ The one I'm most familiar with

Haven't see these...

People who identify as transgender or transsexual are usually people who are born with typical male or female anatomies but feel as though they’ve been born into the “wrong body.” For example, a person who identifies as transgender or transsexual may have typical female anatomy but feel like a male and seek to become male by taking hormones or electing to have sex reassignment surgeries.

People who have intersex conditions have anatomy that is not considered typically male or female. Most people with intersex conditions come to medical attention because doctors or parents notice something unusual about their bodies. In contrast, people who are transgendered have an internal experience of gender identity that is different from most people.

Many people confuse transgender and transsexual people with people with intersex conditions because they see two groups of people who would like to choose their own gender identity and sometimes those choices require hormonal treatments and/or surgery. These are similarities. It’s also true, albeit rare, that some people who have intersex conditions also decide to change genders at some point in their life, so some people with intersex conditions might also identify themselves as transgender or transsexual.

In spite of these similarities, these two groups should not be and cannot be thought of as one. The truth is that the vast majority of people with intersex conditions identify as male or female rather than transgender or transsexual. Thus, where all people who identify as transgender or transsexual experience problems with their gender identity, only a small portion of intersex people experience these problems.

It’s also important to understand the differences between these two groups because in spite of some similarities they face many different struggles, including different forms of discrimination. The differences between transgender and transsexual and intersex have been understood by lawmakers in countries such as Australia where lawmakers have publicly acknowledged that people with intersex conditions have distinct needs from people who identify as transgender or transsexual.

People who identify as transgender or transsexual also face discrimination and deserve equality. We also believe that people with intersex conditions and folks who identify as transgender or transsexual can and should continue to work together on human rights issues; however, there are important differences to keep in mind so that both groups can work toward a better future.

Intersex Society of North America | A world free of shame, secrecy, and unwanted genital surgery

A woman with AIS documenting her discovery.

@One @SuperGrizzy @Dray5K @Fedmahn Kassad