Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't like beef patties?:gucci:

Nah breh you from Belize now:gucci:

Yeah, fukk beef patties. I'll take a veggie pattie over a beef one anyday. Just have to bring some hot sauce on deck to add some flavor to it. Still taste better than those nasty ass beef patties that sometimes look like shyt on the inside.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA

giphy.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yes yall are and a lot of yall are first and second generation british born Caribbeans and Africans too :snoop:

Funny because when I went over there 16 years ago,none of my relatives mentioned anything about any Caribbean food spots at all. They showed us the micky d's, the burger King, the ice cream shop in the mall, the buffet, the fish and chips shop, even the half assed Chinese food knock off but no Carribean restaurants :martin: and it's although a majority of them were born and raised out there, that's no excuse to not be in touch with their heritage like that. Do yall even have a west Indian parade or African festivals out there at all? :dame:
London?

They have notting hill festival which looks lit. I've never been to U.K.
Yeah, fukk beef patties. I'll take a veggie pattie over a beef one anyday. Just have to bring some hot sauce on deck to add some flavor to it. Still taste better than those nasty ass beef patties that sometimes look like shyt on the inside.

Hot sauce?

I'm only half yardie and I'm taking your Jamaican card:dame:

Mind me nuh box yuh dung enuh:dame:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame:

Mind me nuh box yuh dung enuh:dame:
You write like my crazy cousin that lives down there thinking I can understand him when I have no clue what he's saying. :lolbron: I just say yeah or okay and he keeps speaking in his Jamaican on top of Jamaican sentences with anger.

But as soon as he says i need money, I say gotta go I'll talk to you later :ufdup:

Last edited: