tumblr_oj8fldfISD1r3au0xo1_1280.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought 3 beef patties and a coco bread. :wow:

As a jamamerican, cant fukk with beef patties. That shyt tastes :picard: strictly chicken or shrimp. Coco bread with chicken/shrimp patti or a chicken or shrimp patti with coco bread with cheese. The spiceness of the shrimp :takedat:

Golden crust was killing it back in the mid 90s with that shyt as a kid but as the years progressed into the early 2000 eras. Their food began to taste like shyt. The beef would be dry and stick on the insides of the crust of the patti. :sadcam: then they did that with the chicken so went to the shrimp. They did the shrimp patties right mainly because no one brought them. :ehh: which was all good for me.

Then again golden crust bakery was weak compared to the regular businesses which put them to shame. Still haven't found anywhere in the nyc area that knows how to make jerk pork like they do in Jamaica. Think I'm going to go visit there soon to see my relatives although I'm going to have to dodge a few. Haven't been there in almost a decade. Roll past my grandparents old pad. Rest in peace to them both. :mjcry: