Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
No. A hetero, bi or gay man can give HIV easily. However if yall are the ones fukking the chances of contracting are slim. Women (who are usually penetrated unless they peg or they are a TS who prefers topping than bottoming)...can easily contract HIV....Just like gay bottoms or bisexual bottoms vs tops. Now yall can still contract HERPES (with a condom/ without due to viral shedding), syphilis, chlamydia, Hepatitis, gonorrhea, HPV infection. Women have the same chances/ risk of contracting HIV as gay/bi men who bottom. Sex in general is a host for unhealthy bacteria.
I agree with your overall post but the bolded parts of your post have been statistically noted to not be true.

A heterosexual man who only sleeps with women has a lower chance/risk of giving HIV than a bi/gay man who sleeps with both men and women.
Just as bi/homosexual men have a higher chance/ risk of contracting HIV than women. In fact women as a collective group "receive" more than gay men as a group(because a solid portion of bi/gay men penetrate unlike women) yet women statistically still have a lower chance of contracting HIV than gay men.

MSM = men who have sex with men
msm-graph-800x325.png

That's why I agree with @Poitier 's original point on this and I don't feel sorry for the black women who knowingly gush over/date double dipping nikkas then eventually cry about catching the monster/contracting STDs while blaming all black men for it - instead of just accepting responsibility and realizing the particular type of men she likes/dates plays a role in why she's contracting so much shyt.

With that said, regardless of who anyone sleeps with..

Sex in general requires a strong sense of responsibility, as well as circumspection, due diligence when meeting anyone you decide is a potential partner and regular checkups.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unu haffi respeck wi langwij yuh see me?:dame:

Nuh real writing system fi Patois so wi can spell it who everyone yuh want to
:Mjweebay:
I can barely read Patois neither I gotta sound it out phonetically:Mjweebay:

Now you look like you're writing polish

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Scrolling through IG, I realized that people are so used to knowing the life of every person they follow that when there's one person who doesn't talk much about their life, it bothers them a lot, way too much than it normally should.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I agree with your overall post but the bolded parts of your post have been statistically noted to not be true.

A heterosexual man who only sleeps with women has a lower chance/risk of giving HIV than a bi/gay man who sleeps with both men and women.
Just as bi/homosexual men have a higher chance/ risk of contracting HIV than women. In fact women as a collective group "receive" more than gay men as a group(because a solid portion of bi/gay men penetrate unlike women) yet women statistically still have a lower chance of contracting HIV than gay men.

MSM = men who have sex with men
msm-graph-800x325.png

That's why I agree with @Poitier 's original point on this and I don't feel sorry for the black women who knowingly gush over/date double dipping nikkas then eventually cry about catching the monster/contracting STDs while blaming all black men for it - instead of just accepting responsibility and realizing the particular type of men she likes/dates plays a role in why she's contracting so much shyt.

With that said, regardless of who anyone sleeps with..

Sex in general requires a strong sense of responsibility, as well as circumspection, due diligence when meeting anyone you decide is a potential partner and regular checkups.
What you're referring to isn't what I was...lol
The vagina walls are THICKER than the rectum walls.
So obviously.
My point was that it's easier for someone to contract HIV by 'receiving' than being the one who is penetrating.
More of the gay/bi men who are HIV Positive contracted it by bottoming.