Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I miss having a steady girl to deal with I was a lot more at peace. I feel like having a person you care about is necessary for complete wellness of a man. I'm happy in general but I got too much restless aggressive male energy that needs to be soothed.

:manny: shyt will happen when it's time
I ain't tripping

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
As a jamamerican, cant fukk with beef patties. That shyt tastes :picard: strictly chicken or shrimp. Coco bread with chicken/shrimp patti or a chicken or shrimp patti with coco bread with cheese. The spiceness of the shrimp :takedat:

Golden crust was killing it back in the mid 90s with that shyt as a kid but as the years progressed into the early 2000 eras. Their food began to taste like shyt. The beef would be dry and stick on the insides of the crust of the patti. :sadcam: then they did that with the chicken so went to the shrimp. They did the shrimp patties right mainly because no one brought them. :ehh: which was all good for me.

Then again golden crust bakery was weak compared to the regular businesses which put them to shame. Still haven't found anywhere in the nyc area that knows how to make jerk pork like they do in Jamaica. Think I'm going to go visit there soon to see my relatives although I'm going to have to dodge a few. Haven't been there in almost a decade. Roll past my grandparents old pad. Rest in peace to them both. :mjcry:

Don't like beef patties?:gucci:

Nah breh you from Belize now:gucci:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I miss having a steady girl to deal with I was a lot more at peace. I feel like having a person you care about is necessary for complete wellness of a man. I'm happy in general but I got too much restless aggressive male energy that needs to be soothed.

:manny: shyt will happen when it's time
I ain't tripping
Why cant all men be more like you :mjcry:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shrimp patties?

UK slacking

Yes yall are and a lot of yall are first and second generation british born Caribbeans and Africans too :snoop:

Funny because when I went over there 16 years ago,none of my relatives mentioned anything about any Caribbean food spots at all. They showed us the micky d's, the burger King, the ice cream shop in the mall, the buffet, the fish and chips shop, even the half assed Chinese food knock off but no Carribean restaurants :martin: and it's although a majority of them were born and raised out there, that's no excuse to not be in touch with their heritage like that. Do yall even have a west Indian parade or African festivals out there at all? :dame: