Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I kinda understand what you're saying believe me I do, but I only asked that question because it kinda comes off as asking said person what's their body count. I don't think you would get an honest answer. Anybody man or woman can say anything it's about their actions and character that slowly reveal who people are after awhile. So in other words, everyone is on their "best behavior" in the beginning as a wise lady once told me.
I get men very comfortable. lol

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
:mjcry: I'm so picky. I hate it. Like...I really do get turned off easy. I can think a guy is fine as fukk and think he is a good look personality wise, then while in conversation he admits to me his body count or admits to cheating in the past or say something subtle that I pick up on and I get turned off from him. I'm just like that. He could be a 10 in looks and have everything together otherwise but say 1 thing that makes me uncomfortable and I'll already make up in my head he's not the guy I want. It's like he has to start all over and now he can't rely on his looks or any of the qualities I gave him the benefit of the doubt for prior.

I don't wanna be with just any guy.
You know, it's REALLY unhealthy to be that picky
:francis:

SuperGrizzy

Daps
"He could be a 10 in looks and have everything together otherwise but say 1 thing that makes me uncomfortable and I'll already make up in my head he's not the guy I want"

That's not good! That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
"He could be a 10 in looks and have everything together otherwise but say 1 thing that makes me uncomfortable and I'll already make up in my head he's not the guy I want"

That's not good! That's a bit extreme, don't you think?
Some things are triggering and people aren't aware of it...
I will never find a man who has fukked dozens of women attractive lol.
So that lowers his appeal to me.
I appreciate the idea of feeling like I am SPECIAL.
That it's a HONOR for me to give him my body.

It's not a good look to me to walk around with a guy and know that he's been with majority of the women we're bypassing in the streets. Even if he has changed.

SuperGrizzy

Daps
Some things are triggering and people aren't aware of it...
I will never find a man who has fukked dozens of women attractive lol.
So that lowers his appeal to me.
I appreciate the idea of feeling like I am SPECIAL.
That it's a HONOR for me to give him my body.

That's dope that you have respect for yourself and hold yourself in such high regard, but it seems like you are setting these extraordinary standards and a defense that you know NO ONE can live up to.

Seriously though, I feel like I'm going to vomit my intestines I'll BB later hopefully