Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Lol there's plenty of other ladies here and on tinychat he can talk to.

See y'all don't give these nikkas chances that's why they fukk around and join the HOH movement.

That's how dudes turn to Elliott Rodgers... :bustback:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Jesus,

Some of the women out here looking real nice with their booty shorts on
tumblr_mbngnoliSc1qaboh9o1_500.gif

Aight let me pick up my God daughter and get home to my AC. :francis:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You remind of a girl, that I once knew.
See her face whenever I, I look at you.
You won't believe all of the things that she put me through.
This is why I just can't get with you.

Usher - "You Remind Me" from 8701 album

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
See y'all don't give these nikkas chances that's why they fukk around and join the HOH movement.

That's how dudes turn to Elliott Rodgers... :bustback:

1. He's too young for me.
2. He's not a gentleman. (I love sweet men. They can be masculine. But I like men who have a gentleness about them.)
3. He's a womanizer. (I'm not into men who are all over every chick and they are so simple with being overly into other women's spaces. Drooling over the next bytch will not fly with me under any circumstances. Whether we are together or not. If I have any attraction to you, it can lower by me seeing that side of you. It turns me off a lot. Almost a deal breaker.)
4. He's almost like Anti-Women at times. (That wouldn't work...)
5. Not experienced enough. (I'm a handful for any guy. But some can handle me. Some can't. I would probably drive him insane.)
6. We don't have anything really in common.

There's plenty of younger chicks here and who come into TC who will be a better fit.

He can view me as a big sis and come to me for advice regarding other women though.

:sas1:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
1. He's too young for me.
2. He's not a gentleman. (I love sweet men. They can be masculine. But I like men who have a gentleness about them.)
3. He's a womanizer. (I'm not into men who are all over every chick and they are so simple with being overly into other women's spaces. Drooling over the next bytch will not fly with me under any circumstances. Whether we are together or not. If I have any attraction to you, it can lower by me seeing that side of you. It turns me off a lot. Almost a deal breaker.)
4. He's almost like Anti-Women at times. (That wouldn't work...)
5. Not experienced enough. (I'm a handful for any guy. But some can handle me. Some can't. I would probably drive him insane.)
6. We don't have anything really in common.

There's plenty of younger chicks here and who come into TC who will be a better fit.

He can view me as a big sis and come to me for advice regarding other women though.

:sas1:

This is one of those "How is he supposed to get the job if noone will hire him type situations":russ:

1. I guess
2. Yes he is
3&4 no he's not
5&6 :mjpls:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is one of those "How is he supposed to get the job if noone will hire him type situations":russ:

1. I guess
2. Yes he is
3&4 no he's not
5&6 :mjpls:
We can be friends. I have no issue with him. We're just not compatible.
At least from what I see.