Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What sushi spot is that? Is it in LA? That reminds me, I need to get back to LA or Vegas soon.

Yeah, it was in LA. Don't know about which restaurant but I need need some fresh seafood in my life asap :noah: I'll be in Vegas next week, whats the spots for sushi?:jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Who is right for you? :skip:

I think I know
:mjcry: I'm so picky. I hate it. Like...I really do get turned off easy. I can think a guy is fine as fukk and think he is a good look personality wise, then while in conversation he admits to me his body count or admits to cheating in the past or say something subtle that I pick up on and I get turned off from him. I'm just like that. He could be a 10 in looks and have everything together otherwise but say 1 thing that makes me uncomfortable and I'll already make up in my head he's not the guy I want. It's like he has to start all over and now he can't rely on his looks or any of the qualities I gave him the benefit of the doubt for prior.

I don't wanna be with just any guy.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:mjcry: I'm so picky. I hate it. Like...I really do get turned off easy. I can think a guy is fine as fukk and think he is a good look personality wise, then while in conversation he admits to me his body count or admits to cheating in the past or say something subtle that I pick up on and I get turned off from him. I'm just like that. He could be a 10 in looks and have everything together otherwise but say 1 thing that makes me uncomfortable and I'll already make up in my head he's not the guy I want. It's like he has to start all over and now he can't rely on his looks or any of the qualities I gave him the benefit of the doubt for prior.

I don't wanna be with just any guy.

I can understand not wanting to settle for anyone but what does a guy's past relationship have anything to do with you in the present?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I can understand not wanting to settle for anyone but what does a guy's past relationship have anything to do with you in the present?
It says something to me....But I do respect the honesty.
I usually ask guys to be honest in that regard and tell them I won't judge them for it, but I do really consider it.
However I don't just rule them out. I wanna know why they did what they did and what lessons they learned from it.
If they have any growth. What they were like as that person and how they are different now.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It says something to me....But I do respect the honesty.
I usually ask guys to be honest in that regard and tell them I won't judge them for it, but I do really consider it.
However I don't just rule them out. I wanna know why they did what they did and what lessons they learned from it.
If they have any growth. What they were like as that person and how they are different now.

I kinda understand what you're saying believe me I do, but I only asked that question because it kinda comes off as asking said person what's their body count. I don't think you would get an honest answer from every guy. Anybody, man or woman can say anything it's about their actions and character that slowly reveal who people are after awhile. So in other words, everyone is on their "best behavior" in the beginning as a wise lady once told me.