Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Food? lol The shyt I filter isn't petty. It's things I consider serious and important.
I don't care about food. I can even get over some religious/ non religious beliefs.

Well, if it's not trivial I can understand that. :francis:

:ehh: still think you got a breh that gets balls deep on the weekends and on Jewish holidays

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
tumblr_o7loygbJVp1qhkb0fo1_500.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some things are triggering and people aren't aware of it...
I will never find a man who has fukked dozens of women attractive lol.
So that lowers his appeal to me.
I appreciate the idea of feeling like I am SPECIAL.
That it's a HONOR for me to give him my body.

It's not a good look to me to walk around with a guy and know that he's been with majority of the women we're bypassing in the streets. Even if he has changed.

A man with willpower and restraint is so attractive.

:ohhh: that's exactly how I carry myself. Men that are like what you described often get clowned or seen as weirdos. When I say this shyt to other people, they look at me as if I'm some weirdo and encourage me to fukk multiple people when I'm not that type of person that is open when it comes to that. I have to really like someone to even go there with them. There's a lot of things that matter such as trust, connection, intimacy, and etc not just physical attraction. In the gay world, shyt is annoying basically when a lot of guys seem to focus on sex to the point where people can't chill and its like unless I like them like that then it's best not to bring that to my direction. It's hard to explain but you pretty much have explained it.

Last edited: