Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why white people have to always act like they know more than you do even when they're wrong and its not even a big fukking deal :wow:

We got a BOD meeting and one of the attendees needed assistance hooking up his Acer to the video conferencing terminal in the Board Room. I bring a USB 2.0 cord because that's all we have available at the moment, (we recently placed an order for HDMIs and some others just to have on standby). I bring the cord saying, "Hey cac, sorry all we have is this USB 2.0 cord" he's like "actually that's an adapter and those don't work..if you actually had a cord it could work. This is what I had in my hand
full
:

372.jpg

To make matters worse he needed a goddamn HDMI cord :snoop:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
And this girl from my H.S. moved back to the Caribbean and saw me for the first time in like 5-6 years. I lost a lot of weight and got some good muscle; I basically went the whole "improve yourself" route (already have receipts in the starting point thread). So she spotted me after work 3 weeks ago and we chatted for a bit..body language is funny, and she promptly asks for my number and gave me one of those no-gap hugs and doing the whole touching routine...A week after that she calls me one night asking me about what I do when I'm not working...some more small talk..then she asks if she could go out with me to a movie and whatever else. I tell her yes and she tells me how she needs to figure out her schedule with her new job but will call me that weekend to see whats up. She doesn't call and I don't hear from her for a week...I assume its bushes up until this past Sunday night..she texts asking again if we can go out this week and I tell her yes. She the tells me again that she needs to figure out her schedule and that she'll hit me up Monday (yesterday). I haven't heard from her since. :dwillhuh: If she doesn't wanna go out with me its cool, but why bother with all that?

TL;DR

H.S. classmate and crush returns to the Caribbean...asks for number; flirts; calls and asks for me to go out with her; texts and asks for me to go out with her but keeps going ghost after mentioning dealing with her schedule.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
And this girl from my H.S. moved back to the Caribbean and saw me for the first time in like 5-6 years. I lost a lot of weight and got some good muscle; I basically went the whole "improve yourself" route (already have receipts in the starting point thread). So she spotted me after work 3 weeks ago and we chatted for a bit..body language is funny, and she promptly asks for my number and gave me one of those no-gap hugs and doing the whole touching routine...A week after that she calls me one night asking me about what I do when I'm not working...some more small talk..then she asks if she could go out with me to a movie and whatever else. I tell her yes and she tells me how she needs to figure out her schedule with her new job but will call me that weekend to see whats up. She doesn't call and I don't hear from her for a week...I assume its bushes up until this past Sunday night..she texts asking again if we can go out this week and I tell her yes. She the tells me again that she needs to figure out her schedule and that she'll hit me up Monday (yesterday). I haven't heard from her since. :dwillhuh: If she doesn't wanna go out with me its cool, but why bother with all that?

TL;DR

H.S. classmate and crush returns to the Caribbean...asks for number; flirts; calls and asks for me to go out with her; texts and asks for me to go out with her but keeps going ghost after mentioning dealing with her schedule.
I think she's waiting on you to take charge and set the date up with location and time so she won't feel like she asked you out on a date.

You know these girls lazy, I've had a few do the same routine.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Maybe she wants you to chase her...But me l, myself personally would :camby: I don play games.
I thought about this, but I took the initiative to text her asking about her first day at work, even got the "aww" text :smh: plus I even texted today to see whats up and no reply :dwillhuh: After the first time she went ghost, it wasn't a big deal, but the second time?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I would stop fukking with her if it were me :yeshrug:

Or at least tell her not to make plans until she has her schedule straight,whatever that means.
Yeah, fukk it you're right. Just thought there was more to it that I was missing.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

TL;DR

she need not contact you until she has figured out her damn schedule :beli:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I think she's waiting on you to take charge and set the date up with location and time so she won't feel like she asked you out on a date.

You know these girls lazy, I've had a few do the same routine.
Thought so too. I'll call her tomorrow after work and if she's flaky or receptive it'll be :manny: in either case

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I thought about this, but I took the initiative to text her asking about her first day at work, even got the "aww" text :smh: plus I even texted today to see whats up and no reply :dwillhuh: After the first time she went ghost, it wasn't a big deal, but the second time?

Oh definitly bushes. Someone makes plans with me time comes they get a courtsey text if they don't answer, or go ghost I no longer respond.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Put it simply, she wants you to simp. Leaving tons of text messages so she can show her friends how thirsty you are. Or she just wants to keep you as a text buddy.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Thought so too. I'll call her tomorrow after work and if she's flaky or receptive it'll be :manny: in either case

You are better than me, she showed she was a flake twice. I didn't even see that "Aww" thing :smh: don't allow the old crush to cloud your judgement.

*coli voice* That other nikka probably returned her call finally. I'm joking but :usure:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Oh definitly bushes. Someone makes plans with me time comes they get a courtsey text if they don't answer, or go ghost I no longer respond.
Put it simply, she wants you to simp. Leaving tons of text messages so she can show her friends how thirsty you are. Or she just wants to keep you as a text buddy.
Man shyt :totheeastside: she didn't even have to ask for my number when she saw me :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You are better than me, she showed she was a flake twice. I didn't even see that "Aww" thing :smh: don't allow the old crush to cloud your judgement.

*coli voice* That other nikka probably returned her call finally. I'm joking but :usure:
Nah I just read you and @MarsPunka 's replies. Yeah I'll just take the L and KIM. I just don't want to be #hoh and talk myself out of a date either but oh well :rolleyes: